Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few changes for rivens\kuva.

(XBOX)EntrTheLight

So one of my favorite things to do for some reason is collecting rivens, rolling rivens, and unlocking rivens.  Love rivens.

However, there are several problems of whoch i will talk of a couple here.  Smaller things.  

First one is, can we ditch the limit of rivens owned?  Why is this a thing?  If at the very least give it a bigger jump.  

Secondly, why isnt there a way to sell unwanted rivens for Kuva like we do for endo or credits?

Thirdly, seeing as Endo and credit packs are purchasable in the market, why not add kuva?  

I really would love to have better flow of incoming kuva.  I roll alot of rivens, but RNG doesnt love me and i keep rolling.  Seems like all i do is kuva hunt.  Personally, i think being able to lock stats in place while sacrificing the ability to trade locked rivens would be a good idea.  But increase of kuva income is a must.  

Anywho thats all i have on my mind atm..

8 hours ago, (XBOX)TokyoDreamer91 said:

Thirdly, seeing as Endo and credit packs are purchasable in the market, why not add kuva?  

Probably because there is potential backlash that this enables gambling addictions and treads into the area of aggressive monetization.

9 hours ago, (XBOX)TokyoDreamer91 said:

First one is, can we ditch the limit of rivens owned?  Why is this a thing?  If at the very least give it a bigger jump.  

The DE says there is a limit because rivens occupy a heavy data variant on the server and everything needs to be economigo related to the company's profits.

[irony]
you can buy a new fashionframe tab for 10pl and a new mods tab for more 10pl and a Forma Pack for another 35pl,
all this to rebuild your equipment and make it blocked with new polarities but,
you can buy an equipment space with 3 new mod tabs and 3 new frashionframe tabs for just 20pl
[/ irony]

I would like to have a riven space for each equipment and weapon in the game, yep 500+ rivens space.

Archived