Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have a proposal for Kuva Liches on call

TrooperRus

So, Kuva Liches are finally available on call, this is great, however, in comparison with basic crew members, they are pretty weak. Before me a lot of people already told the pros and cons, but I'm here for a different reason: how about giving Kuva Liches an unlimited duration of stay, just like the Specters. It's fun to play with Liches, just like with Clem, but... bigger and different Clem. So, why exactly lich (?), we already have specters, damage and hp of which increases with the level of enemies at the moment of spawn, crew members and liches do not have such a thing, BUT crew members have weapons with mods, which means, they are already strong, liches have only a set of abilities, weapons with % and a lot of health, also good damage, but not that great, yes, someone already wrote on the forum that shock and toxic liches are strong, but still they will not surpass higher candidates, that's why I propose to make lich unlimites stay on a mission. Of cource DE can do the same thing with the Crew members, but I doubt that they will not agree to this, so Iill focus on Liches. I hope that the DE staff/admins and/or just the players will appreciate my idea and contribute in some way, but for now I will just wait and see.

Notice: I already posted this on Russian forum because I'm the Russian, so, If notice something that looks incorrect and weird in that big text, you will know why. 

3 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

qft!
and the other crew too

I have no idea why they decided to cripple a fun mechanic this way that it is now.

Because the normal crew can have your most powerful weapon and +200% Damage after mods?

3 hours ago, vegetosayajin said:

qft!
and the other crew too

I have no idea why they decided to cripple a fun mechanic this way that it is now.

Because "muh balance".

Clearly, a medicore AI dummy with the accuracy and damage of a nerf gun is a bigger balance issue than riven'd pistols that hit with the might of zeus.

1 hour ago, Kaotyke said:

Because the normal crew can have your most powerful weapon and +200% Damage after mods?

So what?
They are still less then nothing with no warframe support(I tested it left one solo in sp for 2 min and it was dead)

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

Because "muh balance".

idd, again bs to hinder fun

12 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

So what?
They are still less then nothing with no warframe support(I tested it left one solo in sp for 2 min and it was dead)

idd, again bs to hinder fun

sure thing.

Archived