Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking for some mods

Taytaytaytaytay2

Question

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Taytaytaytaytay2 said:

Hey guys I'm trying to get the Hells chamber and Point blank mods and I've searched everywhere and did all the missions that are supposed to drop these. I cant trade because i have a meager 6 platinum. What should I do? Is there a way to increase drops?

Check the drop table DE puts out and search for the highest drop rate, then farm there. 

You can also farm other things to sell and work up enough plat to  buy the mod.

4 hours ago, Taytaytaytaytay2 said:

Hey guys I'm trying to get the Hells chamber and Point blank mods and I've searched everywhere and did all the missions that are supposed to drop these. I cant trade because i have a meager 6 platinum. What should I do? Is there a way to increase drops?

Yeah mods are pain in the butt when you're specifically looking for one specific mod.

My advice would be: just make your own personal wishlist, then turn it into a to do list. Do the quests at least once a day until you get what you need.

Because this won't be the last time you will want a mod, or an item, or a blueprint. And certainly not the rarest thing you'll want. There'll be rarer items that will break your spirit. And the most humanely way to farm them, is by not farming them. Just make it your daily job, you'll probably get it when you already forget that you want it.

Also, throw away that "I'll just buy it" mentality. Very small minority of warframe players buy what they need, the rest of us looked for them. Just think like it's never an option.

You should clean some Void map, I think these mod can drop in hidden rooms.

About drop chances :

1) If you are "lucky", you can get a mod drop booster for free on login.

2) Or follow Soy77 's advice and bring a Nekros with you (kinda double the drop chance)

il y a 58 minutes, Soy77 a dit :

And the most humanely way to farm them, is by not farming them. Just make it your daily job, you'll probably get it when you already forget that you want it.

Damn true! For days I had farm the stance for nunchaku, each day cleaning Ceres in every way, without result. After a break without any playing, I start an Invasion, a Guard pop and give me the stance, same story on the second invasion. :) RNGesus is full of mysteries.

-Learn what it takes to get to Rotation C in endless missions and START.  Thats where gold mods often drop.   

-Next up you got Orokin Vaults on Deimos that take dragon keys.  (Dragon key BP's are at Orokin Lab in Dojo,  take void trace to craft... You can carry all 4 now but they debuff you...most people carry them all.   Alot of people will gladly take you along if you try to help find the Vault Door.)  If you have Rhino or Nezha you should easily be able to handle this solo.  The enemies are not that difficult.   Sounds hard and complicated but its not.   

-Before/during/after Orokin Vaults Open world Bounties also have a ton of killer mods.  Cetus especially.   Gladiator set, Augur set,  Vigilante Set.  I use parts of those in just about everything.  Deimos Open World has SUPER AWESOME MODS that used to only come around once a year.   But now they are just in Deimos 24/7.   Blood Rush, Condition Overload, Weeping Wounds, Argon Scope,  etc....   That stuff is absolutely mandatory for melee builds (scope is for snipers).

- During all that you should be popping tons of relics for primes and forma right?   Turn your unwanted prime parts in to Relay Station terminals for DUCATS.   This is a type of currency Baro Ki'teer the void trader asks for when he shows up every 2 weeks.   He has random PRIME MODS, as well as tons of other stuff like armor, color palettes, weapons, weapon skins, other stuff...   

-And...  There are some killer mods locked up in the quest  The Sacrifice.   I use some of those in just about every frame and melee I got...  So try to do it asap...    

-------------------------------------------

Newbs try to trade common trash items for good items... so you hear alot of people respond they want plat only.    Thats a lie tho.   Learn what items are NEW or CURRENT and you can easily trade those for tons of mods or even old prime frames.   

For example:  new and current crap:   Epitaph, Carmine Penta, nautilus,  Gara Prime, Volnus Prime,  Astilla Prime.   I still see alot of interest in Isolation Vault loot from Deimos.     You get your hands on stuff like that you can pretty much trade for anything you want.   For the prime parts it has to be uncommon/rare pieces not the common parts.   A whole set is even better.      If you cant trade that stuff for things you want you should be able to make plat from it which you just turn around and use to get what you want lol.   

Another obstacle for newbs is just not knowing all the mods they should want.   You should have a big list of mods you want cuz people will probably give alot of them for stuff like the above.    But start asking to see people loadouts for stuff in QnA.  You will see the mods other people are using and should help you learn what you want.   You need to look at loadouts for primary, secondary, melee, pets.    Warframes are NOT standard.  Every frame is different AND can have multiple builds.  So dont ask for those unless you really wanna use it.   They dont have alot of common mods.  

Archived