Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Customize HUD colors causes controller inactivity / “freeze”

(XBOX)blake7777777

Anytime I try to customize the HUD colors in the UI settings, the game does not recognize any controller input. I tried this while in orbiter and in game, same issue. The only solution I have found is having to completely restart the game. The changes made to the HUD colors are applied, but still very frustrating to have to completely restart the game. 

This form needs more traffic. 

The same thing happened to me about three times:

-Once on a Fortuna mission (which made me have to quit out in the middle of a bounty)

-Again on a Hydron relic run (this really pissed me off because I missed out on the first 5 waves before quitting out and being able to rejoining for wave 10 and up)

-And it happened on more time in my orbiter when I was testing if this is just a bug or not (surprise surprise, same thing happened)

I know this isn't the biggest issue that DE needs to be focusing on, but it may catch players off guard and make them have to possibly loss mission rewards. Mostly because IN GAME you are encouraged to test out the UI Customization feature while you are in a mission so you can see the changes easier. I just hope this gets ironed out soon before people start to get discouraged from using what I believe is a really cool quality of life feature.    

Archived