Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.3

[DE]Megan

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.3

Changes:

Optimizations:

• Made systemic micro-optimizations to level loading and streaming.

• Reduced the game's system load when minimized.

• Improved handling of a very rare and specific type of cache corruption.

• Fixed a crash that could occur in very exotic cases of cache corruption.

• Fixed a memory leak that would occur if you alt-tabbed out of the game while full-screen

Fixes:

• Fixed a softlock when attempting to use the Emote wheel via controller in Sanctuary Onslaught.

• Fixed a bug that would prevent Conduits from appearing in Sanctuary Onslaught.

• Fixed hit marker persisting on screen despite not doing damage to anything if you are downed while doing damage to something and then self-Revive.

• Fixed scrolling through the NEWS, CLAN LOG, AVAILABLE SESSIONS, and RESEARCH tab with hotkeys on the Clan screen scrolls the opposite direction.

• Fixed inconsistent placement and type of Emblems while using Kavat Armor.

• Fixed the Inaros Ozymandias Skin having butt flaps sticking out.

• Fixed a script error related to Mag’s Induction Helmet.

Thanks for the hotfix <3

EDit:

i answered to a whole other thread, becasue I have black squares all of a sudden:

Spoiler

But, however, after recovering previous graphics settings, where I have not had these issues before, they keep appearing. So I am afraid maybe it has to do with the hotfix?
Maybe it is even Vaykor Sydon related? (used it after a long time again..)
I could add screenshots but they basically are like the ones in the linked thread.
On a side note: If I installed and played a different game that did some fancy stuff to environment variable or direct X, could that be the source of my problems, thx for any help! 

1. give us the option to remove auto exposure and vignette effects they suck 

2.give us the option to keep xaku body on, the skeleton and the running animation look too dumb

3.wisp "walking" sound not working

4. gauss feet are bug

5.nikana zaw holster style is bug

6. broken acolyte spawn on kuva survival steel path

7.the trash light and reflections make the game look like plastic

this is from jupiter

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-45.png

Spoiler

2021-01-24-22-52.png

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1246343-next-gen-light-and-reflection-makes-everything-look-like-plastic/?tab=comments#comment-12016222

8. you haven´t fix any of this textures, when I purchase this skins didn't look like that you change it months after, THIS IS A SCAM

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1226120-ugly-dirty-and-weathered-textures/

Spoiler

2020-09-16-13-07.png

here are some photos of nyx before (small pic) and after, can´t be more clear that the textures were changed to look worst

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-50-01.png

nidus Phryke now has this crap dirt all over

Spoiler

2020-09-16-00-14-01.png

close up

Spoiler

2020-09-16-01-27.png

Spoiler

2020-09-16-01-27-02.png

9. metallic materials look like trash if you use darker color, whats the point of selling color palettes if changing color mess the materials

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-00-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-19-01-01-01.png

and a lot of metallic textures have the same problem

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-08.png

Spoiler

2021-01-17-23-59-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-12.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-13-01.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-16.png

Spoiler

2021-01-18-00-17-01.png

nova atomic now has the same crappy material that xaku has, come on DE make up damn mind, those white stripes look like crap

before                                                                                                                                           after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18-01.png

before                                                                                                                                       after

Spoiler

2021-04-04-15-18.png

honestly I don´t know why did I buy this trash anymore

10.your FAKE promo material show textures that are no the same in game

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-11.png

and here are some caps from devstream and zephyr rework 

devstream                                                                               zephyr rework                                                                           final

Spoiler

2021-03-22-00-44-01.png

in the promotional photo the texture look like some kind of iridescence material but in game looks like plastic

Spoiler

Gara-Deluxe-Poster.png

3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Made systemic micro-optimizations to level loading and streaming.

That is just magic in my eyes.

How in the hek do enemies/entities still work if the level if streamed/unloaded?

Is the level actually separated in geometry and gameplay related entities? so that what is being streamed are just the art assets ... while the logic, collider and level layout is always accessible?

It's just... pure wizardry ;-; ... to see it working without hickups 

well ... we can't see the Error Logs ... maybe that would change thinga xD ... but still .... so glad I can experience this game

Reminder that oberon prime cannot equip regular oberon shoulder armor; he can only equip the prime variants. This issue was patched long ago for volt and volt prime's shoulder armor, however many other warframes like oberon, frost, and banshee haven't yet had this treatment.

Archived