Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.3

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the fixes. Can Excalibur Umbra get fixes to the unique bugs he has. They make him very hard to enjoy playing.

The main one is abilities getting toggled off when you go into operator mode. This includes exalted blade and any helminth abilities.

Another one is when you're not host. Going into operator mode and then back out, you get teleported back to Excalibur Umbra. I've experienced rare cases where you outright get sent to the beginning of the map.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Reduced the game's system load when minimized.

THANK YOU!

Up until a year or two ago warframe took pretty much no resources when running minimized, but sometime around the implementation of the new renderer it started taking up massive amounts of cpu cycles, but only when minimized. I always thought it had been a necessary drawback of how the new engine was coded.

(Constructive Criticism)
As much as I would like to be able to do Warframe's content with my friends that vary in Mastery Rank from 5-30, I do believe there should be requirements to specific content such as Railjack, Open World (Eidolons, Orb Mothers, Deimos Vaults), Helminth, Kuva Lich.
Too many newer players hop into these missions and simply don't understand the difficulty spike and most likely are not equipped to handle the enemies at that level. I don't mind running through the railjack with newer players and showing them where everything is and how it works, but there comes a point where its excessive. Obviously the quest for railjack is quite expensive for newer players even though the resource requirement for each piece was nerfed, however I think there should be a minimum Mastery Requirement. Even when meeting stronger enemies with optimism and the want to get better, I see a lot of newer players get discouraged by content they should not be focusing on. This Necramech issue is just silly. Yes, Necramechs are death fueled machines of destruction, but when newer players are buying these open world exclusive vehicles with major spoilers attached to them, its hard to say whether or not that was a good idea. Ideally a balance of requirements should be met to proceed with the content but not to a point where the game becomes a list of check boxes just to be able to step over a line. More so, you have met a basic power requirement or story requirement which makes sense. Locking the Necramechs from purchase from newer players that have not done the story quests is a good requirement. I believe the feeling of power gain and exclusiveness could help people feel better about where they are in the game and assist newer players by helping them focus on the more necessary things: Story, Mastery rank, Star Chart.

No need to read to much into my words, I simply wish for warframe to clear its name of being a newb killer game

Edit:
So I am no game developer or game designer, but if you go to the warframe's website and then the store, one of the packs you can buy is instant access to railjack for $20... DE that is not okay... That just isn't smart and is probably why I am meeting so many people in railjack that have no clue how to sustain the railjack itself or do the missions.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed scrolling through the NEWS, CLAN LOG, AVAILABLE SESSIONS, and RESEARCH tab with hotkeys on the Clan screen scrolls the opposite direction.

•  

you did not fix this, i stil can't scroll up and down the list with my mouse in the clan member list, everything else yes, but this one specific function i can't, makes zero sense

can you have ESO match make with others even though others are on the first and your on 5th for example. so your forced in to a party of 4, and if all others dip, you start the mission for a 1st wave group and continue till you ready to leave. while dancing of course.

1 hour ago, -LordDarky- said:

Imo they don't need a buff, they need. Gimmick to make them fun like pyrana prime 

They indeed need a buff. They barely qualify as primes due to stat increase alone being really underwhelming.

###############################################
Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal should also work on the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

Can we please have an option for our Orbiters A B C for appearance like Warframes have that way we can switch between appearances.

Thank you for the hotfix.

Edit:
Acolytes need fixing, when I do a Steel Path Alert I hardly see them, even after hanging around for 10 minutes or more please make them a guaranteed spawn in on the Steel Path Alerts in the Navigation menu.

Thanks for the hotfix

By the way,

Please let us toggle between open/closed on the night hunter syandanas, its one of the nicest looking syandanas in the entire game when open but look like a backpack for 99,9% of the time

Please read my reply, thank you Digital Extreme!

Archived