Gara Prime: Hotfix 30.3.3

Posted (edited)

I don't suppose we could get a fix for Nyx Pasithea's skirt, part of it bugs out with various animation sets equipped.

Edited by kodiak98
I wasn't descriptive enough.
  • Like 2

Goody.  Another hotfix, and more insanity.

Today the Raptor fight bugged out.  Everyone was in the room, the elevators had a yellow indicator, but no raptors spawned.

My kavat only decided to phase out of the game once.  Not sure why.

Mesa Prime can still lose melee functionality.  It may be rapid swaps between her Peacemaker and regular weapons, but I cannot consistently replicate the issue.

Speaking of, I was on the spy mission for my syndicate.  Way outside the vault.  The alarms went off....and instead of the local alarms it started the vault countdown.  I hadn't opened the first door, definitely hadn't hacked the second, and even if I ran straight there I wouldn't even have gotten to the spy console before the timer ran out.  It was a corpus ice world tile...and it's literally the first time that's ever happened to me.  Yay.  Basic and ancient features can be broken by an update with 3 pieces of content.

I'm happy that you skipped one holiday, and decided to run a developer stream on memorial day.  It really speaks to the valuation and planning skills....because it's literally the last day of the month.  That said, it's a discussion about content that you promised was "coming soon" so that you don't have to continue to answer angry fans' retorts.  This reduction in events was supposedly so that you would stop promising the moon, and maybe you could get the ghoul saw and dual wield nikanas off your plate.  Instead we've had months of the queen pins, months of brief case weapons, a dramatic decrease in scope just before the railjack 3.0 relaunch, and topping this off you're already in Tennocon promises mode.  Please, just release a stable game.

I can't speak for everyone, but I've started playing retro games...specifically Turok.  Despite being an early N64 game, it often functions better than Warframe.  For 2 USD I can have Turok....or for 7 USD I can have a single skin for a single frame.  If I want apples-to-apples, it's 2 USD for the Aures Diadem....and operator cosmetic.  This isn't about supporting "the little indie developer that could."  This is about content over most of a decade that still can fail spectacularly...and in new ways constantly.  This, combined with literal gouging for cosmetic items, is just depressing.

• Like 9

xXXnl7R.jpg

Still need a fix here. No, I am not trolling, you can see the blue/deep purple texture coming out from underneath the white patch, and the golden metallic band is bugged.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2021-05-26 at 11:06 AM, Silescere said:

- fix your crappy lighting system, remove autoexposure. Right when this launched back in June 2020, there were at least 90 people, that individually made their way to the forums, because there was something profoundly wrong with their games. The thread has 11 pages! And Tenno are having health issues.
ForumPSA.jpg

-whatever you else messed up with the color channels, it affects a lot of stuff. For shortness sake, just look at the Latron Wraith in their default coloration and compare that to the icon / default pic of said weapon. Your palettes are oversaturated, too. Which happened in tandem with the game in general being dimmed down, but the light sources remained unchanged in their overglaring intensity. Even standing IN arsenal while using it and in the same spot when NOT using it makes a huge difference. Last pic shows me just standing somewhere and apparently I've become a lightsource myself.

Reveal hidden contents

Unbenannt.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe0094.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe0089.jpg

I fail to grasp why this even needs being said for almost a YEAR now: Let players control their own brightness settings in the game! Even tiny lamps feel like RL floodlights! The intensity is simply too much and the autoexposure overrides whatever we try to tweak. Whole areas have become no-go-zones because of forced lighting settings!
For more examples, feel free to check the thread: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1203051-psa-brightness-changes-in-hotfix-2806/

- And remove the recently added dirt in our orbiters. Even Grineer have crystal clear glass in their tilesets, Corpus ships look peerless, so I fail to understand why our glass parts, windows, floor, metal parts and walls need stains, grimy spots, dust & dirt and damaged paint overlays. I feel uncomfortable with this and on top of that.. it's ugly. Stop adding more and more unwanted and forced effects / visual overlays. In general. Give your players options.

- fix Commodore Prime Suit. That one costs money. The metal looks horrible and has a "satic" going that makes it pixelated.

Reveal hidden contents

Warframe0060.jpg

Adding HDR is a good OPTION, but it is a huge middlefinger in the face of a bunch of players if it is mandatory (display included) just to not have your eyes burned out.

Edited by Silescere
  • Like 2

AXIO,VORAC,ORM ENGINEERs - no longer spawn, intead always spawn TARO type

these corpus fighters no longer spawn:
ORM BASILISK 
ORM HARPI
ORM WEAVER
instead spawn ever theire ELITE type

DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA - do not exist, please delete it
DEIMOS SWARM MUTALIST MOA EXIMUS - do not exist, please dele it

VAPOS CONDOR ELITE DROPSHIP - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
dozens of runs on Ananke, I've never seen one

JACKAL EXIMUS (ORB VALLIS) - please let raise a lot the probability of its spawning
hundreds of runs (thermia and not), I've never seen one

Let replayable SAND OF INAROS quest so we can scan unique enemyes there

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Shiagur said:

Could you please take a look at:

Yes, please look into this matter asap ^^*
I have them too, huge black squares, or one huge plus several smaller ones at the edge of the huge one..

graphics: enhanced, Direct x12,  with  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, but somewhat "decent" amount of GPU settings,
-not too fancy and orover the tops quality over performance prefering at all,-
so this should not happen at all, plus on top of it it DIDN'T happen at all in the past... or is the problem, that I did choose the graphics too low??

Edited by 4veil
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hello, everyone,
today I was lith relics farming and was therefore in the void on a defense mission at taranis.

Sometime at wave 24 I wanted to give my teammate a zenurik energy void dash as I fell close to the defense object by a deep black hole and fell and fell and fell and fell and kept falling, until after about 6 seconds I realized the falling never ends without an awesome screenshot of the awesome deep black hole where I've fallen into.

With /unstuck I could escape from the awkward situation.

Can the invisible hole somehow be bricked up, plastered or put up a warning sign with the notice:

"Unauthorized access is forbidden. Parents to be responsible for their children!"

?

Thank you

PLS check screenshot

I hope I don’t get any nightmares tonight from the deep, very deep black hole.

Edited by SokeNagato
error devils found and replaced to insert new error devils

On 2021-05-28 at 9:45 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Removed eligibility to purchase a Necramech from the Market if you don’t have access to the Operator. 

considering how much work one has to put into the mechs to make them usefull, i wonder what all the fuss was about - the silly people who can't even guess the operator is needed (or read it somewhere, if not in the stor description) could just as well do the few things necessary to get their operator up and running (or transfering). it takes far more time to farm the mods for the mech to be of use than reaching MR 5 and beside that, anyone who buys mindlessly stuff sure has enough money anyway...

• Like 3

On 2021-05-28 at 12:45 PM, 4veil said:

Thanks for the hotfix <3

EDit:

i answered to a whole other thread, becasue I have black squares all of a sudden:

Hide contents

But, however, after recovering previous graphics settings, where I have not had these issues before, they keep appearing. So I am afraid maybe it has to do with the hotfix?
Maybe it is even Vaykor Sydon related? (used it after a long time again..)
I could add screenshots but they basically are like the ones in the linked thread.
On a side note: If I installed and played a different game that did some fancy stuff to environment variable or direct X, could that be the source of my problems, thx for any help! 

What is your resolution? I have an ultrawide 32:9 monitor that if I play Warframe in certain game modes I get those black boxes, namely Railjack, but on a 16:9 screen, those don't happen.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NoggDog117 said:

What is your resolution? I have an ultrawide 32:9 monitor that if I play Warframe in certain game modes I get those black boxes, namely Railjack, but on a 16:9 screen, those don't happen.

My resolution is 16.9, 2560x1440 pixels , no windowed or borderless, just fullscreen.

In the meantime I realized, the "low latency mode" was a setting/option besides the "v-sync" option, and I turned that low latency back to OFF, what was default a long time and I did not touch that till recently, so now, without trying any fancy stuff in the NVIDIA Control Panel anymore what so ever, I have these annoying black boxes... 
I take a wild guess, that if I make a hard reset to over all default graphics settings, I will get them as well anyway -.-, BUT I will do so now...

Posted (edited)

I wanted to say/clarify/emphazise and concentrate some thing regarding recent patches including this one and I am unsure it's the place. I apologize if it's not. I couldn't seperate exactly between the hotfixes and this is also regarding current state, hence posted here.

While I DO like the solo railjack, it's like some things you fix are not fully fixed (for example have you tried recently to use the artillary / slingshot in various situations while the pilot is set still as a pilot? It seems to have been improved but it still behaves badly and unlike your description in recent patch notes) Also the disappearing crew members issue (which I tried to help troubleshooting in a dedicated topic) is allegedly a continuation of a long time ago allegedly fixed issue which allegedly was too sneaky/pervassive to be fully fixed then or regresses since for a long while already, and which regarded crew members and weapon (mostly repeated/choosing a weapon which belongs to other member by accident's) changes and now regards also other (mostly repeated) changes.

some other things are undocumented fixes (like the revolite fix of a recent regression, a fix made in 30.3.3 allegedly which I thanked you much for) and some things allegedly regress not always in a documented way, I'd assume possibly some knowingly to fix other things and sometimes it's like a "real" regression. I am incapable to report orderly in a right/good way - more than I tried recently at at least, but wanted for you to be aware of such.

There are also some undocumented nice additions such as some nice changes you did for artillery and ordanance usage. It's appreciated as an addition/quality of life change/fix, thank you. (it's preferred though to have that noted) [Edit: sadly it meanwhile was patched out or otherwise stopped working or not working in my current weapponary/situation, it was actually useful... and I think, needed. I did prefer such things to be documented though.]

And I did like those documented changes which works regarding crew and railjack.

Edited by NelomirPrime

Posted (edited)

So still no fix for the double brightness glass on Gara Prime body? It was already reported with video on friday, but we might be affected by the friday report problem as usual.

Edited by DhatZ
  • Like 3

well since this particular patch came out im unable to start game........click launcher..... then when i click play game crashes.

never had it before

now the game doesnt work at all..

Deimos Tier 2 Vault:

When host gets disconnected, I was kicked out from the rest of the party, and my companion was gone. To top everything off, vault gate 1st 2 glyphs did not show up

• [DE]Megan unpinned and unfeatured this topic