Sentinel Easy Balance Suggestion!

XJR15

Link Armor, Link Health, Link Shields, Pack Leader, Mods and bleedout available for sentinels like beasts and moa's.

Devs please do this for sentinels since they are way too weak end-game right now. On my beasts and moas i can easily get them to 3k+ health and 1k+ armor which is perfect for steel path. on steel path currently sentinels die way too easily its ridiculous.

Devs please do this u can just flip a switch in the code and allow these mods to be used on sentinels which would fix their imbalance on steel path. only the bleedout would need some real coding as sentinels just blow up not incapacitate. devs please consider!

Thank you!

Constructive feedback only please!

I could just copy paste from the other thread/s.

But yes we needed the link mods already talked about, Sentinels are a joke at present.

Here is what I paste into the hotfix threads now and then.

###############################################
Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal should also work on the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

28 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I could just copy paste from the other thread/s.

But yes we needed the link mods already talked about, Sentinels are a joke at present.

Here is what I paste into the hotfix threads now and then.

Sentinel Survivability

Sentinel Survivability Buff, please DE you keep adding new and more powerful enemies that can zap our Sentinels in one shot just about, even with Primed Regen on it, dead outright in the first few minutes into some high missions, especially horrid on high Corpus missions.

We need our Sentinel mods like our Companion mods made into Link mods so we can at least make them hopefully survive longer than 3 minutes into a 10 minute mission.

Warframe abilities and other healing methods that heal should also work on the Sentinels, it feels like you just don't care, yet you keep releasing new Sentinels that are just as bad as the old ones.

Not all of us want to run around with a Demios pet that cannot die outright and respawns over your head.

yea i agree i hope they do. i mean really. they got rid of kubrow dying they need to get rid of sentinel underpoweredness in Steel Path. GG

Archived