Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot link my Amazon prime account to warframe

(PSN)MeguSplosion-_-

Question

Whenever I click to link it takes me to the Amazon login page requiring a one time password which I put in then confirm but after I do it takes me back to the linking page and doesn't link the account idk what to do about it now I've tried unlinking twitch and even unlinking the Amazon account from my twitch account to try to get it linked but it still didn't work also had a support ticket opened about it but I was told to unlink the Amazon account from my Warframe account which I don't see how I could unlink an account that wasn't even linked in the first place at this rate I won't be getting the Loki verv stuff and the Amazon prime linking syandana

5 answers to this question

The way I did it was to login to https://gaming.amazon.com/intro, click "Enjoy Your Benefits", navigate to the Warframe loot, click claim and then the Amazon page told me to link accounts so I followed the link there to login my Warframe account, accept the linking and then was able to claim. Trying to login to Warframe first and link through that didn't work.

You need to login to Warframe.com First!!! And LOGIN TO THE ACCOUNT YOU WANT TO LINK TO TWITCH. If you login into the official site and u make a fresh account... THAT's a PC ACCOUNT!!!! You need to login to the official site WITH PSN and when your logged in it should say (PSN)Explosion_Waifu if there is no (PSN) just your name your linked to PC. Once the official account is linked to PSN then login to twitch and link your warframe account and it will link the PSN account to twitch.

Hope that helps!

Also try to 2FA your warframe account their is a cosmetic syndana for it. Also maybe 2FA your Playstation account. I logged into Warframe.com and a day later my account was locked out for some reason... had to make a new sony password for playstation for some reason. Only game I play on PS4 is Warframe. So ppl are actively looking to exploit ppl on psn. Be safe and 2FA!!! Happened 5 days ago.

Archived