Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lua Rescue Consoles

JJ27-c4

The lua and void rescues are already hard enough. Now they consoles to rescue the captive in the Lua missions (May just be sorties) aren’t recognising that i hacked them. I complete it, and it stays orange and lets me hack it again. Can’t do the sortie cause of this.

I did it a few minutes ago and it worked just fine.

The goal is not to hack all consoles, but to listen for an audio cue, the hostage will speak to you once you hacked the right console, you are then required to enter the portal to complete the rescue sequence and unlock the extraction.

If you hack another console while the right portal is open, you have to rehack the console that opened the portal to the hostage again, if you are in a squad with multiple people hacking consoles, it can be easy to quickly skip over the right portal.

Edit:

Didn't see a (NSW) infront of OPs username, but I only now noticed the "Nintendo Member" under their glyph so I assumed they were on PC anyways, ignore this post if this issue happened on Switch.

9 minutes ago, 16Bitman said:

The goal is not to hack all consoles, but to listen for an audio cue, the hostage will speak to you once you hacked the right console

I did the Sorties two times yesterday.

When I played solo I had no issues at all.

The second time I was playing with a collegue and there was no sound cue. I even hacked some consoles several times until we failed. The second try I did enter all vaults and all were empty, we failed again. There definitely was sth wrong

Archived