Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Solaris I Rescue With Granum Coins Should Be Rewards In The End Of Mission Screen As Crew Members With Randomized Stats

Tesseract7777

Higher tier coins can give higher starting stat pools. 

At least rescuing a Solaris would feel slightly more worth it, and not just getting a token amount of standing. 

And Granum Coins would feel a little more evergreen, so that the Corpus Treasurer doesn't become that thing you ignore once you have Protea, because he is actually an interesting enemy. 

And while were at it with the Treasurer, you could just give his shield mechanics for now to the Sergeant and at least that boss wouldn't be such a pathetic pushover even to newbies. 

If DE did that then there would be no point in Ticker selling them as Granum Coins are incredibly easy to get and farm. 

DE would have to make Granum Coins really grindy just to get 1 which would make Protea harder for newer players to get and generally upset other players as additional grind is a pain.

17 minutes ago, (PSN)ClockworkSiren said:

If DE did that then there would be no point in Ticker selling them as Granum Coins are incredibly easy to get and farm. 

DE would have to make Granum Coins really grindy just to get 1 which would make Protea harder for newer players to get and generally upset other players as additional grind is a pain.

With Ticker you still get the choice of scanning through her inventory to get the stats you want. 

And I don't consider any of the current ways to get crewmates even a tiny bit grindy, but maybe that's just me. 

Edit: Keep in mind you would have to battle rng over and over to get the stat combos you want. 

Ticker you know exactly what you are spending for exactly what you are getting from her. By the time you would be done battling rng, the average person is going to have spent several granum coins to get the stats they want. 

15 hours ago, (PSN)ClockworkSiren said:

If ticker had a selection of 10 liches every day as an alternative to spamming Cassini, would you use it? I would. For me it's the route in this suggestion I'd never bother using.

Archived