Fusilai Prime

Hello since DE has added Gara Prime to the game I have been enjoying her a lot lately with her signature weapons but I am missing the fusilai to fully complete the trifecta of weapons to her arsenal. So I thought since DE added the Aklex and Akvasto to the game by buying relics from Baro Kiteer why not add the fusilai’s to a relic that can be bought from Baro Kiteer as well. Also if any Warframe in the future that has 3 weapons and two become primed with the frame and the third left behind that this rule should go into the future with any Warframe that follows suit with Gara having three signature weapons 

12 hours ago, Gremlin said:

Fusilai is already strong. And it's a thrown weapon, they actually want to sell these prime accesses, you know how unpopular those weapons are?

So why not ALL three? Wouldn't that make more people pay for prime access?

3 hours ago, Bronjun said:

So why not ALL three? Wouldn't that make more people pay for prime access?

When have they ever made such an exception? If they change up the formula now, people like you guys would just get your pitchforks that there aren't 3 items every PA.

as I've said before, Fusilai and silent thrown secondaries in general aren't popular enough to warrant primes, as they have No AoE and Stealth is not a factor in warframe these days. whereas her other weapons are a fun Auto shotgun and a melee, and Melees always sell reliably.

but yes, Baro could potentially be given a Relic for Fusilai Prime, containing Blade, Pouch and BP parts (along with a junk part and a Forma BP to complete the drop table)

4 hours ago, Nurmetya said:

Well its akzani there is nothing to remember about it.

I still like AkZani, as much as most machine pistols anyway. Baro could be given a relic for AkZani too, or we might see another type of variant in the future. 

20 hours ago, Gremlin said:

When have they ever made such an exception? If they change up the formula now, people like you guys would just get your pitchforks that there aren't 3 items every PA.

Technically every prime access that came with a sentinel (warframe, its weapon, sentinel, sentinel's weapon)

On 2021-05-31 at 1:35 AM, Gremlin said:

Guess you didn’t read the post...akvasto and also I said in relics from Baro to buy not PA...

On 2021-05-31 at 6:39 AM, Nurmetya said:

Well its akzani there is nothing to remember about it.

I remember the akzani...as being a pitifully weak excuse of a weapon that had too much in a clip, fired way too fast and could only handle a few enemies before all the ammo ran out

...actually now I think about it, they NEED to do a new version of it. Just to give it a reason to exist as more than low rank leveling fodder

On 2021-05-31 at 1:35 PM, Gremlin said:

*whenever the 3 signature weapons of a frame aren’t primed.

Huh, doesn’t sound so unreasonable when you don’t twist things to an extreme they were never meant to invoke.

On 2021-06-05 at 11:40 AM, _R_o_g_u_e_ said:

*whenever the 3 signature weapons of a frame aren’t primed.

Huh, doesn’t sound so unreasonable when you don’t twist things to an extreme they were never meant to invoke.

As you are clearly new to the Warframe community, I would like to welcome you officially. You'll understand the community eventually. :)

Archived