Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Macro to Apply Protective Dash bannable"?

linuxfreebird

Question

I wrote a macro for autohotkey shown below to apply protective dash on my protea before casting my shield grenade. I was running into a problem where if my protea did not receive her 3 seconds of shield gating from a previous shield grenade she would get one shot while casting her second shield grenade, so this macro fixed this problem. I can perform these actions manually, but it felt cumbersome to manually apply these moves to perform a simple task. Will this marco get me banned?

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, linuxfreebird said:

I wrote a macro for autohotkey shown below to apply protective dash on my protea before casting my shield grenade. I was running into a problem where if my protea did not receive her 3 seconds of shield gating from a previous shield grenade she would get one shot while casting her second shield grenade, so this macro fixed this problem. I can perform these actions manually, but it felt cumbersome to manually apply these moves to perform a simple task. Will this marco get me banned?

Stuff like this is very much a gray area. 

If you are unsure, or afraid of getting in trouble, make a support ticket and ask them. 

They may take a while to respond, as a question about something like that isn't a high priority request, but they are the only ones who can give you any kind of definitive answer. 

Most likely, you won't get banned, but they will make no promises.
They reserve the right to mass-ban everyone just in case some random individual somehow makes a huge mess and tries to exploit it beyond reason.

5 hours ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Stuff like this is very much a gray area. 

If you are unsure, or afraid of getting in trouble, make a support ticket and ask them. 

They may take a while to respond, as a question about something like that isn't a high priority request, but they are the only ones who can give you any kind of definitive answer. 

Thanks. I submitted a support ticket with my marco. Hopefully I will receive a definitive answer.

Archived