Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

can we get more kuva lich wepons

Voided_Wisp

many peoples like kuva wepons and it makes such wepones can be useable what befor useless.
then... how about makes more kuva wepons i know teams making more 3 in next update
but like javlok or miter, harpak their concepts are good to enjoy but they are only for manias...

On 2021-05-30 at 7:03 AM, Voided_Wisp said:

many peoples like kuva wepons and it makes such wepones can be useable what befor useless.
then... how about makes more kuva wepons i know teams making more 3 in next update
but like javlok or miter, harpak their concepts are good to enjoy but they are only for manias...

Have to disagree with that first point

releasing a Kuva Variant of a useless weapon; Does Not make the original weapon any less useless.

For all intents and purposes, the Kuva variant, is a Different weapon. Mastery Points are separate, riven dispo is different, they even exist as Different Items each taking up separate space in your inventory.

Possessing a Kuva Hind does nothing to make my Old Hind any better. it doesn't give me any reason to use my Old Hind at all, in fact it does the opposite, it replaces it causing the old one to see even less use.

All a Kuva Variant does, is give and excuse to Not Rebalance or Update the original. Instead you get More Grind, More Power Creep. Instead of constantly throwing more stuff at us, DE needs to look at all the things already in the game and focus on fixing them.   -but fixing old stuff doesn't make companies as much money as buying new! True in real life, true in the game too.

Archived