Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Room Restrictions Set By The Warlord.

Rehnos

I am a clan Warlord. I have successfully made quite a nice dojo mainly by myself until some generous players started contributing a lot. So I made my Shadow barracks and started recruiting more people. But as I foolishly realized, lots of people were quitting my clan right when I got they into it. I found out that these people that agreed to contribute to the dojo, were only using my clan to get to the research weapons. It really &!$$ed me off because they said that they'd contribute and stay in the clan. The as soon as they got in they took the research and left the clan. So my idea is that the Warlord had certain restrictions that he/she could put on room doors. And restrict them to certain people. I don't know if this is a possible addition to the game. But if it is I would deeply appreciate it. Some people's word on Warframe means nothing. And all they did was use me. But anyway, you could go to a control panel and set restrictions on room nodes, and restrictions to certain players.  

Edited by Rehnos

I am a clan Warlord. I have successfully made quite a nice dojo mainly by myself until some generous players started contributing a lot. So I made my Shadow barracks and started recruiting more people. But as I foolishly realized, lots of people were quitting my clan right when I got they into it. I found out that these people that agreed to contribute to the dojo, were only using my clan to get to the research weapons. It really &!$$ed me off because they said that they'd contribute and stay in the clan. The as soon as they got in they took the research and left the clan. So my idea is that the Warlord had certain restrictions that he/she could put on room doors. And restrict them to certain people. I don't know if this is a possible addition to the game. But if it is I would deeply appreciate it. Some people's word on Warframe means nothing. And all they did was use me. But anyway, you could go to a control panel and set restrictions on room nodes, and restrictions to certain players.  

As a tip for clan management I personally never ask for such commitment. I'm just happy they arrive as well as leave.

Provide the right atmosphere for members to stay and they will.

Restrict... and you add a negative to that atmosphere.

Another solution is to make it so certain ranks of people cannot even enter the dojo/host the dojo. You can set permissions in the clan tab. Untick host from recruits.

Hope this helps >.<

As a tip for clan management I personally never ask for such commitment. I'm just happy they arrive as well as leave.

Provide the right atmosphere for members to stay and they will.

Restrict... and you add a negative to that atmosphere.

Another solution is to make it so certain ranks of people cannot even enter the dojo/host the dojo. You can set permissions in the clan tab. Untick host from recruits.

Hope this helps >.<

No I do not give a bad environment to my recruits. As I said my clan is very successful. I am very friendly to people that I'm inviting to our clan. All my players respect me and donate. Here's what every clan should be like: You should to grow a personal relationship with the players first. Which is what I have with all of them. When you grow that relationship, then your clan will truly prosper. However when they are new recruits and are touring the dojo, I need to trust them first. You understand.

I dunno about this to be honest. I kinda made it clear that my clan is happy to hand out research blueprints.

But I think there's another way of doing it. Don't give the default rank the privilege to host the Dojo and they can't enter the Labs by themselves to purchase blueprints I think.

I dunno about this to be honest. I kinda made it clear that my clan is happy to hand out research blueprints.

But I think there's another way of doing it. Don't give the default rank the privilege to host the Dojo and they can't enter the Labs by themselves to purchase blueprints I think.

IK I did change the rank privileges. And I only promote them until I trust them enough to go into the dojo alone. Because I want them to stay, who wouldn't. It's helpful. 

No I do not give a bad environment to my recruits. As I said my clan is very successful. I am very friendly to people that I'm inviting to our clan. All my players respect me and donate. Here's what every clan should be like: You should to grow a personal relationship with the players first. Which is what I have with all of them. When you grow that relationship, then your clan will truly prosper. However when they are new recruits and are touring the dojo, I need to trust them first. You understand.

To be honest you seem like that grumpy old guy that makes rules and ask something out of everyone you invite to your house.I personally just made my clan and started inviting whoever wanted to join,as excited as I was I always kept looking at how many members I have. And not once did one leave. And I've invited at least a thousand by now,even tho I had to kick around 90% of them because they were inactive for more than 1 month. But then again we are just a 100 man clan. And the activity in the clan is pretty great around 30 people online at most hours of the day.

Also I NEVER asked anything of anyone,when I did need something I'd just post a message in the MOTD kindly asking if they would like to donate, and by the next day whatever it was I wanted,it was usually done,even before the clan size changes when a freaking Lab needed 15 formas.

But ya I do hear people saying that some just get in for the blueprints and then rush out...never happened to me and I always give everyone full access to the dojo at all times even if it's already finished long ago,along with the researches.

To be honest you seem like that grumpy old guy that makes rules and ask something out of everyone you invite to your house.I personally just made my clan and started inviting whoever wanted to join,as excited as I was I always kept looking at how many members I have. And not once did one leave. And I've invited at least a thousand by now,even tho I had to kick around 90% of them because they were inactive for more than 1 month. But then again we are just a 100 man clan. And the activity in the clan is pretty great around 30 people online at most hours of the day.

Also I NEVER asked anything of anyone,when I did need something I'd just post a message in the MOTD kindly asking if they would like to donate, and by the next day whatever it was I wanted,it was usually done,even before the clan size changes when a freaking Lab needed 15 formas.

But ya I do hear people saying that some just get in for the blueprints and then rush out...never happened to me and I always give everyone full access to the dojo at all times even if it's already finished long ago,along with the researches.

You obviously didn't even read my last response if you want to go on with this. But I assure you people have left your clan. Lies and "make up" stories don't fool me. If you say you're so successful you'd have known that.