Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battle pass

Lwinn

Dayum MR 30 after 700 hours. I mean. I'm kinda wondering now how much money that takes to get there.

Obviously how people play the game is their choice. But if you paid your way through the game then you cannot complain about lack of content. End of story.

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

1. Don't type in such annoying text, it just irritates people.
2. You may be MR 30 but you only have 700 hours played, so that's your fault for rushing the game and sitting in Hydron for hours. You haven't even maxed your Vox Solaris, go and do that and collect all the arcanes seeing as you haven't done Scarlet Spear or Eidolons either. And if you bought them instead, that's your fault again for rushing.

Zilchy did it again. Your habit of stalki... researching! about players really came clutch this time.

Attempting to use his grand master status as leverage with only 700 hours is really weak. I'm not even close to mr30, but already on the way to double that play time. I'm sure plenty of people here would've destroy my play hours when they're at that level.

And.. jesus, haven't ranked vox solaris... means he haven't even fought taker and exploiter? Ouch, you'd have a hard time convincing others that you have sufficient experience in warframe, mate...

=============

I guess this case is closed then. OP bought his way to mr30 and just ran out of stuff to waste his money on.

Or just would like to pay to win more stuff so he can cover the stuff that he missed, and somewhat keep up with players who actually play warframe.

No need to laugh at OP. When i was single and live on my mother's house, I don't have to pay rent as well. 100% of my salary was for entertainment expenses. Ah good old days... Now i have to buy diapers, formula, pay electricity, water, credit card, sigh... where's that 75% platinum discount when you need it...

2 часа назад, Cerikus сказал:

Because DE has put Nightwave on a side track and are not developing it

they did the same with the duviri paradox. wouldn't you mind if that dlc would come as regular paid dlc like in other games?

I see this still hasn't been left in the rubbish bin where it belongs.

so I shall provide the bin for you

Linkee GIF by Big Potato Games

There are enough games with a "battle pass" Warframe already has one albeit it does not require money just time, which in my opinion is just fine. If this is something you want may I recommend you go play play things like that forknife or Cawwa Doody or even Valorant. 

Oh and I'm at rank 30 as well with 4647 hours, but I always find something to do in Warframe. Even if its just a bit of junk farming or simply sitting in chat talking to people.

If you can't find something to do then this game isn't for you.

Nightwave is already a battlepass-esque system, and it's main drawback is that DE can't really develop content for it fast enough, hence why Intermissions last far too long.

DE simply wouldn't be able to have another Battlepass system on top of that, unless it was just using the simple formula of rank up and get cosmetics. still means having to create those cosmetics, and the Battlepass would have to be at least 100 ranks or people will burn through it too quickly.

4 hours ago, Cerikus said:

I actually 100% agree. Nightwave should have a second paid track on top of the one we already have. This track would contain aditional evergreen items and unique cometics, that would enter the nightwave credit shop next season, so no one could complain that it is not obtainable for free.
Reasons? Basically only one and it is a big one.
DE absolutelly stopped caring about Nightwave, because getting a new season out takes DE a lot of time and it does not make any money. So they stopped caring and I understand that. We are again on another endless intermission...
If there was a monetization in nightwave, we would be getting them often and they would be better.

So YES. 100%. There is zero reasons to not have a second optional paid track, since it would make the system better.

How about hell no, nightwave is better for being accessible for everyone.

Also why the hell would paid nightwave mean we get seasons faster? Money doesn't automatically mean all of DE's development time gets halved, glassmaker would if taken just as long even if DE receive moneybfrom the previous nightwave.

What is up with people who ask for the EA greedy monetization bs? Just cause they blew 100 dollars of loot boxes in fifa doesn't mean every other game needs to become the same to satisfy their gambling addiction.

3 hours ago, Cerikus said:

Because DE has put Nightwave on a side track and are not developing it, because it makes no money. Just look at the history of Nightwave. The seasons/intermissions are getting exponentially longer.

Wow this so dumb, glassmaker took a long time cause of its crime scene mechanic not cause "iT dIdN't MaKe MoNeY"  

1 hour ago, Azemater2 said:

We were discussing here BP, not me, I have enough knowledge of the game and I'm very strong in the game, don't worry about it)

We already said we don't want it. Very strong huh, ok, yeh sure...
I am HOWEVER discussing comments YOU MADE, therefore seeing as they were made by the OP, I assumed that they are relevant to the topic at hand. 

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

Zilchy did it again. Your habit of stalki... researching! about players really came clutch this time.

Attempting to use his grand master status as leverage with only 700 hours is really weak. I'm not even close to mr30, but already on the way to double that play time. I'm sure plenty of people here would've destroy my play hours when they're at that level.

And.. jesus, haven't ranked vox solaris... means he haven't even fought taker and exploiter? Ouch, you'd have a hard time convincing others that you have sufficient experience in warframe, mate...

=============

I guess this case is closed then. OP bought his way to mr30 and just ran out of stuff to waste his money on.

Or just would like to pay to win more stuff so he can cover the stuff that he missed, and somewhat keep up with players who actually play warframe.

No need to laugh at OP. When i was single and live on my mother's house, I don't have to pay rent as well. 100% of my salary was for entertainment expenses. Ah good old days... Now i have to buy diapers, formula, pay electricity, water, credit card, sigh... where's that 75% platinum discount when you need it...

I lurk... 😶

Nah  whenever I engage in a topic that seems questionable, I like to have some context as to who's laying claims. In this case, I merely confronted the claim of having nothing to do while rushing the entire content, I didn't even have to bring up the obvious money spent, the next person caught on right away and raised the point for me.

Sidenote, keep on doing your steady progress, you will end up enjoying the game and getting a lot more value for your time than this guy did. 

I don't understand why you would want to pay for a battle pass in Warframe. Like everything aside from some cosmetics have been free what would be the point of adding a battle pass that you have to pay for? and before you say "so DE can earn more money" We don't need another company falling into the latest milk the whales trend, we already have enough companies doing that

When you're discussing something, you say your thoughts on it and it's done. You can't judge people, playing a little too much doesn't make you knowledgeable. I've been playing this game for 7 years, sometimes I've played on different profiles, anyway, don't comment on topics you don't know.

1 minute ago, Azemater2 said:

When you're discussing something, you say your thoughts on it and it's done. You can't judge people, playing a little too much doesn't make you knowledgeable. I've been playing this game for 7 years, sometimes I've played on different profiles, anyway, don't comment on topics you don't know.

So hang on, if we're not allowed to say our thoughts why bother posting in GENERAL DISCUSSION. This is a forum for opinions mate, your opinion was heard and shot down. Accept it and move on, don't try and tell people what they are and aren't allowed to say, that's what moderators do, not people discussing a topic.

1 minute ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

Öyleyse durun, eğer düşüncelerimizi söyleme iznimiz yoksa neden GENEL TARTIŞMA'da gönderi paylaşalım. Burası görüşler için bir forum dostum, fikrin duyuldu ve düşürüldü. Kabul edin ve devam edin, insanlara ne olduklarını ve söylemelerine izin verilmediğini söylemeye çalışmayın, moderatörler bunu yapar, bir konuyu tartışan insanlar değil.

I'm not the subject, look at the subject before you come or think twice before writing

vor 28 Minuten schrieb (XBOX)The Neko Otaku:

How about hell no, nightwave is better for being accessible for everyone.

Also why the hell would paid nightwave mean we get seasons faster? Money doesn't automatically mean all of DE's development time gets halved, glassmaker would if taken just as long even if DE receive moneybfrom the previous nightwave.

Do you think it’s a coincidence that the Prime Access is the only thing that is always on schedule?

1 minute ago, Azemater2 said:

I'm not the subject, look at the subject before you come or think twice before writing

You are a part of the subject seeing as you are the OP and the subject is based on having nothing to do in Warframe. So think about that before you decide what is and isn't information relating to the subject of a Battle Pass.

15 minutes ago, Azemater2 said:

I didn't say spend money, I meant if NW develops like BP, nw develops more, now I think nw is very bad or useless.

You don't have any basis that turning nightwave into a battle pass somehow magically means it devolps faster.

And nightwave still provides a reliable and consistent way to earn catalyst and reactors and leagues better than alerts

5 minutes ago, Krankbert said:

Do you think it’s a coincidence that the Prime Access is the only thing that is always on schedule?

That's a model and stat change at best nightwave usually implements a random encounter, new dialogue and cutscenes, new cosmetics and mods and if it's a new season a story needs to be laid out

There's no point arguing with someone who refuses to listen or respond to anything which is brought against his points.

Why continue engaging with someone whose main talking point revolves around having no content left to buy in a game which has been running for eight years.

3 hours ago, Cerikus said:

Because DE has put Nightwave on a side track and are not developing it, because it makes no money. Just look at the history of Nightwave. The seasons/intermissions are getting exponentially longer.

DE add monetization -> people buy it -> it makes money -> DE have a reason to make new seasons as soon as possible to make money -> we get new seaons -> game good.

No thank you. I prefer they focus on chore mechanics, quests and balancement in the game instead of half-baked battle-pass. 

Nightwave does pretty much what is supposed to do, keep us busy while DE develop the very interesting parts of the game. No need to extend that or turn it in a business model.

Archived