Custom dodge animations - are they transferable?

Traumtulpe

Question

I considered getting another animation set for use on other Warframes, but the lack of a preview of the animations contained really puts me off. I bought a couple already that I ended up never using, because the idle animations didn't fit at all. The question relates to these, I thought it might be possible that a Warframes custom dodge animation could be part of the animation set, and thus be usable on another Warframe.

This doesn't seem to be the case, as I have found no mention of it anywhere, but I thought I'd ask just to make sure.

7 answers to this question

Just now, (PSN)ClockworkSiren said:

Can’t you preview them in the market? Like go to the Market and then to the animations tab, select the animation you want to see and it previews it there?

also IIRC dodge animations aren’t tied to the animation set, they’re tied to the Warframe. 

I think he means see the animation preview on the warframe of your choice (including fashion). Right now, when you select it int he arsenal it will only preview the basic idle animation, but not the full idle animation.

1 minute ago, RazerXPrime said:

I think he means see the animation preview on the warframe of your choice (including fashion). Right now, when you select it int he arsenal it will only preview the basic idle animation, but not the full idle animation.

That’s why I said in the Market..

the market has a tab for the idle animations. When you select one in it he market it shows it on your current frame, fashion and all 

Just now, (PSN)ClockworkSiren said:

That’s why I said in the Market..

the market has a tab for the idle animations. When you select one in it he market it shows it on your current frame, fashion and all 

Ahah. Well that is actually neat... and of course yet another thing that you only know about if you stumble into it. Thanks for the tip though.

Archived