Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

we need a way to customize our profiles

svift03

i'd honestly love a way to customize my profile tab, you know the background, particle effects, stat trackers, warframe/operator poses that sort would be also nice if you get those trackers by beating boses and the trackers show how much time it took you to kill the boss plus how many runs you did, would make a whole lot more sense looking at players profile than just seeing a number showing how much things the player lvled up, the backgrounds and stuff can be purchased with plat considering it's cosmetics

Ah yes flaunting the illusion of achievement.

To be fair the current profile doesn't display much of value. Also there's things not shown for some reason, like star chart progress.  I'd kind of like the option to block people other than my friends to look at my profile.

1 hour ago, svift03 said:

i'd honestly love a way to customize my profile tab, you know the background, particle effects, stat trackers, warframe/operator poses that sort would be also nice if you get those trackers by beating boses and the trackers show how much time it took you to kill the boss plus how many runs you did, would make a whole lot more sense looking at players profile than just seeing a number showing how much things the player lvled up, the backgrounds and stuff can be purchased with plat considering it's cosmetics

It's useless, it doesn't improve the core warframe experience, it takes time from DE that they can use instead to develop core contents and critical fixes.

But...

I remember spending considerable time on my guild card in monster hunter, trying to find poses where my palico looks absolutely at its cutest.. so yes, i will support the idea.

14 minutes ago, Soy77 said:

It's useless, it doesn't improve the core warframe experience, it takes time from DE that they can use instead to develop core contents and critical fixes.

But...

I remember spending considerable time on my guild card in monster hunter, trying to find poses where my palico looks absolutely at its cutest.. so yes, i will support the idea.

ah yes the time they could be using to add stuff like kdrives, in terms of gameplay mechanics those are mostly fine what the game needs is adding actual tutorials for stuff, like sure codex exists but no one uses it and new players don't even know you can look stuff up there, the whole new player thing needs to be fixed first. but that has been an issue for years and they kinda started fixing it with the tutorial rework and stuff but that's nowhere near enough

Archived