Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wait What? Oh... My Bad.

WingsOfGryphin

I thought the 100 mission completion gave both BRAKK and DETRON. 
* If supported Corpus you would get  DETRON weapon and BRAKK bp.
* if supported Grineer you would get BRAKK  weapon and DETRON bp.

Guess i did a S#&$ty job on choosing a side.. thought you would get weapon of the side your supporting not the same reward of what majority "voted" for. It was obvious that grineer would win anyway even before the event begin, so i guess they didn't even make DETRON in first place haha. 

yeah,

I thought the 100 mission completion gave both BRAKK and DETRON. 
* If supported Corpus you would get  DETRON weapon and BRAKK bp.
* if supported Grineer you would get BRAKK  weapon and DETRON bp.

Guess i did a S#&$ty job on choosing a side.. thought you would get weapon of the side your supporting not the same reward of what majority "voted" for. It was obvious that grineer would win anyway even before the event begin, so i guess they didn't even make DETRON in first place haha. 

yeah, that was wrong. numerous pages explained this phenomenal amount of confusion towards a straightforward subject. 

And yet, with the hundreds of posts on this forum asking this during the event, didn't enlighten you?

to be honest i don't skin through n-pages of General Discussion just to find what i am looking for, because it rarely ever satisfies my confusion. It's a lot easier to make a new thread. 

Edited by WingsOfGryphin

to be honest i don't skin through n-pages of General Discussion just to find what i am looking for, because it rarely ever satisfies my confusion. It's a lot easier to make a new thread. 

But the posts were almost always on the front page! :P

not saying you SHOULD have went through hundreds of pages, but had you read a few (including the player created post clarifying the even to crystal clarity), them you wouldnt have been confused.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/122997-understanding-the-gradivus-dilemma-event-breakdown-confirmed-by-rebecca/

Edited by d1ru

I personally found the wording of the event fine but can see why people would be confused about it.

However, if you actually skimmed over the forums looking for an explanation or two about the event, you would have found this thread for sure and others like it. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/124919-frequently-asked-questions-gradivus-event/

Edited by Kiwilicious