Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kinda confused Scott...

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Previously you guys stated there couldnt be alot of enemies in Corpus Railjack before because there are Players in the Railjack, outside the railjack,  then we go into a dedicated dungeon,  so it was to much for the AI.   

Void Storms are pretty awesome but they have enemies EVERYWHERE and alot of them??   

It seems like if Void Storms can have alot of enemies then regular missions should be able to also... and or why are they different??  

-------------

I really love doing void storms in railjack.    Do you have plan on doing anything with grineer side to make it as fun as corpus side???   

Corpus side does have two eyesores that make it not as fun as it could be.   The Defense mission tile just makes for a hella painful mission run.   Its a beautiful tile but waaay to many elevations.  And I dont understand why nobody on Dev team is saying jack about Orphix???  12 rounds of original orphix would have been fun and awesome.   New Orphix mission is garbage,   The orphix toughness escalates to quickly and the time until the next one spawns is completely out of control.   

And to be honest, putting the orphix shield generator thingies past doors into other tiles or on different elevations a mech cant easily reach is not a fun challenge.  

---------------

Corpus exterminate/volatile especially void storm version really show off how awesome RJ could be.   Grineer side and the rest of corpus side dont even compete....  

I love playing defensive tiles most of the time especially when relics are involved.   Lua-Stoffler is the only acceptable version of multi-level design lol.     RJ needs survival nodes tho!!   Capture is pretty meaningless...  Maybe a more beefy version of RESCUE where you go through a ship one direction to get the prisoner then have to fight your way back out.   I always loved Hijack.   Maybe moving huge missile warhead to a weak point of the ship so you could blast it with artillery or haul some giant amount of resources/tech to a door so you could Steal it.   Actually a theft/hijack sounds AMAZEBALLS in RJ!!!   I wouldnt mine a spy node but thats not a group activity or even one I bother with because I have to use a stealth frame.   

Its kinda sad people lose interest in liches after they have must stuff.   I have had a ton of fun in murmurs and grinded out a ton of focus.   Getting murmurs into railjack, especially grineer side would be awesome!!!   (except stupid spy/rescue nodes)

An easy fix for that horrible defense node on corpuse side..... flip it to interception.  Im pretty sure that was the original intention because I have done interceptions there.   When I was unlocking gara prime Axi fissures were stuck on that tile as an interception lol.  

-------------

You guys are really really close!!  Cant wait to see this next dev stream on sisters of parvos...  should have more changes to RJ.... 

13 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

I wouldnt mine a spy node but thats not a group activity or even one I bother with because I have to use a stealth frame.   

I do Spy all the time without Stealth Frames. Just takes little practice and a lot of Ciphers.

On 2021-06-01 at 2:37 AM, Gamer_Auto said:

I do Spy all the time without Stealth Frames. Just takes little practice and a lot of Ciphers.

Never built or used a cipher before. Practice on the various rooms is enough. The parazon mod for stealth on hack helps any frame, and operators are easy stealth in void mode for any circumstance an enemy or surveillance drone is in the way.

Never understood the need for Ciphers myself...

The most I've ever done is add that +X seconds to hacking time mod to my Parazon when it was released, but it's really not necessary.  Honestly, the 'puzzles' are pretty easy after the first few, and, if you're rushing through all the traps and hazards in a spy mission, you're playing it incorrectly.

Well, it's just faster to brute force it.

In the region I play in, almost no one bothers with stealth and just titania, wukong, nezha and/or gauss their way through vault traps. Data recovery over 5 seconds of triggering is usually manual solving, while under to almost instantly is a cypher. Particularly in spy fissures, it's all about finishing the mission in ideally less than 5 minutes.

Archived