Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think it’s time Infiltrate finally becomes an Exilus mod.

(XBOX)GearsMatrix301

14 минут назад, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

If Protea gets an exilus augment that can infinitely revive sentinels and Wisp gets one that literally just makes her 1 better. Ivaras 3 augment that lets her walk through lasers can be made into an exilus.

Why?

The augment also lets her walk faster during Prowl, with the speed bonus being modified by Strength. But yes, it should be an Exilus.

4 minutes ago, -MElHiOR- said:

Why?

Because it's an augment that offers little to no real power, just pure QoL. Mesa's Waltz offers more power than Infiltrate, and that one's an Exilus. Valkyr's Hysterical Assault also gives a brief moment of immunity while aiming, which I'd also consider more powerful than the ability to not trigger alarms in three rooms in one game mode.

I think it should be integrated into the ability, its not possible that Octavia has a better stealth than a prowling warframe.

Infiltrate is just too mandatory for Ivara. They could also make Condensed Arrow not ignote Artemis Bow multishot properties and condense all the shots in a single arrow instead of eliminating the rest.

15 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Mesa's Waltz offers more power than Infiltrate

Blocking a Modslot with a useless Mod is more power than Infiltrate? care to explain to me why?

edit: to make my point more clear why I think Waltz is completely useless, you can do this with Mesa

32 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Blocking a Modslot with a useless Mod is more power than Infiltrate? care to explain to me why?

edit: to make my point more clear why I think Waltz is completely useless, you can do this with Mesa

"As Peacemaker is fired, it receives another damage bonus which increases up to a maximum of 450% x Ability Strength + 150%."

"The rate of fire will ramp up from 25% to 100% over 3.5 seconds when firing. The rate of fire will reset if the fire button is released or if no gunshots are fired during a brief period of inactivity."

Nice damage resets you're doing there.

And before you say "3.5 seconds ain't that long and the guns fire fast enough that you rebuild the damage bonus damn quickly", note my choice of words:

50 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Mesa's Waltz offers more power than Infiltrate

Didn't say it was significantly powerful, only that Waltz > Infiltrate power-wise.

6 minutes ago, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Nice damage resets you're doing there.

This was just showing you can use Peacemaker while Bullet Jumping/Aim Gliding for another Thread which makes Waltz useless imo for positioning.

I do know about the ramping up and never said you should just shoot 2 bullets per jump.

But thanks for explaining nontheless :)

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

This was just showing you can use Peacemaker while Bullet Jumping/Aim Gliding for another Thread which makes Waltz useless imo for positioning.

Positioning at the cost of a damage reset, yes. Every. Single. Time. Doesn't matter if you shoot 2 bullets or 20, it's still a damage reset whenever you want to move, be it only an inch. Waltz solves that, which is what makes it (A) not useless and (B) better than Infiltrate.

Archived