Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, (PSN)CorneliusLaToad said:

You can just change the controler config and attach it to your Gear wheel. I use swipe up for Archwing, Swipe down Energy Pads, Swipe left Archgun, Swipe right Necramech. You can change it to anything you like yoj have equiped to the first 10 gears on your wheel. 

I hope that helps

I'm gonna try it out thanks for the tip!

This is feedback from the dev stream 155. I didn't know where else to put it. The granum void progenitor spawn appears to take much longer than the current system for liches. I immediately think of how long (and how attempts) it takes to get the desired weapon to drop, especially when you're (a) down to the last weapons and (b) trying to increase the kuva % increase to the max. I can see this being a BIG source of frustration for all players in those missions whether your farming for them or not.

Also, it wasn't entirely clear why you went tot the granum void to then have the progenitor spawn afterwards once you get minium tier 1 reward?. Maybe I missed it.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, (PSN)CorneliusLaToad said:

You can just change the controler config and attach it to your Gear wheel. I use swipe up for Archwing, Swipe down Energy Pads, Swipe left Archgun, Swipe right Necramech. You can change it to anything you like yoj have equiped to the first 10 gears on your wheel. 

I hope that helps

You have actually made my day with this. I did not know you could assign touch pad swipes. Thank you.

il y a 36 minutes, [DE]Danielle a dit :

Nope! Free Path only of course, ala PC launch. 

Nice to read that, thank you Dany :wink:

il y a 19 minutes, (PSN)Bean_Consumer7 a dit :

Why do you want it to be for plat? 

My question means i don't want it for "real money" in PS Stores, because if we have a lot of plats, you know... but if it's free like for PC it's better for sure :cool:

On 2021-05-31 at 8:04 PM, (PSN)Quiet_Hakkai said:

One question, the unreal tournament skin on console, when?

I think those are exclusive for PC if you used Epic Games launcher on December.

On consoles, you have exclusive skins for PS, XBOX for weapons, syandanas....you can buy tennogen things with Platinum, when on PC you have to buy those from Steam.

The best thing would have been that everyone can access ALL the content, but It all started a long time ago, when someone said: "time exclusive" and you have excalibur, skana, lato, orbiter prime versions. After that, some glyphs and skins you can get on a temporal event, that never repeated in the future.

59 minutes ago, (XBOX)Double Kill8848 said:

Honestly, I find the new rail jack missions really pointless, basically flying into a ship to do your normal objectives, what’s the point in that, it’s basically normal missions with extra pointless steps, I was really hyped for railjack when it first teased but now, it’s a let down

So true. but I did giggle like crazy when I summoned my necramech into the exterminate mission and leveled everything as inefficiently as possible. Kinda wish they worked in all missions.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lhardy said:

I think those are exclusive for PC if you used Epic Games launcher on December.

On consoles, you have exclusive skins for PS, XBOX for weapons, syandanas....you can buy tennogen things with Platinum, when on PC you have to buy those from Steam.

The best thing would have been that everyone can access ALL the content, but It all started a long time ago, when someone said: "time exclusive" and you have excalibur, skana, lato, orbiter prime versions. After that, some glyphs and skins you can get on a temporal event, that never repeated in the future.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/digital-extremes-and-epic-join-forces-to-launch-unreal-tournament-weapon-skins-in-warframe?lang=en-US
No no, since the first day we know about this, read the last line in the link, anyway, in the previous page, Danielle says july for the release on console.