Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, (PSN)Machote777 said:

They are in the in dev status 

then they send it  and change into the in cert status 

Then they tell us the release date 

Not anymore, it will just go from in dev to launch/launching "now".

They said it was "terminology used was to confusing" to people so now it is a total guess as to when it might launch, good money on the end of June/ very early July before Tennocon.

On 2021-06-06 at 12:39 PM, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

Not anymore, it will just go from in dev to launch/launching "now".

They said it was "terminology used was to confusing" to people so now it is a total guess as to when it might launch, good money on the end of June/ very early July before Tennocon.

Agreed.  Since the change to dev/launch.  The in dev posts have been about a month to month and a half before release. 

On 2021-05-31 at 7:55 PM, (PSN)Rockleevsgaraa said:

Having a station in the DOJO where we can drop items that others can take out 

Nahh man it would ruin all the newbies grinding. Ofc for those who wants to do everything quickly yeah great idea but beginniner would loose all the excitement of grinding it and learning more of them game 

36 minutes ago, (XBOX)MauveRaptor2061 said:

Nahh man it would ruin all the newbies grinding. Ofc for those who wants to do everything quickly yeah great idea but beginniner would loose all the excitement of grinding it and learning more of them game 

If DE makes that decision of putting that mechanic in the game I’m on the border of quitting the game. They should just make dojo fights more rewarding. That is way better than making a room where players can trade or drop resources to nerf the grind. I like the challenge, it makes the game fun, if another player can just be given a resource that I took hours or even days to farm, I don’t care how much time I put in the game, all that work is made meaningless and all I would have to do to progress is lift a finger or ask a buddy for help and that is not fun and implementing the mechanic of trading resources and resources that you can drop for other players is a STUPID and LAZY idea! Making everything tradable is seriously the worst thing I have ever heard. Now making some resources buildable via a blueprint from the dojo is completely understandable and something I can get behind but I hate the idea of making all resources traceable,I’m sorry if a sound like a jerk,it just ruins the fun of the game and makes all the work I have ever done pointless 

Salty example of something similar someone may say if DE actually added this mechanic: “Oh,hey buddy can I have your plastids because I don’t want to do the work?”

Edited by (XBOX)Joker18426
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Joker18426 said:

If DE makes that decision of putting that mechanic in the game I’m on the border of quitting the game. They should just make dojo fights more rewarding. That is way better than making a room where players can trade or drop resources to nerf the grind. I like the challenge, it makes the game fun, if another player can just be given a resource that I took hours or even days to farm, I don’t care how much time I put in the game, all that work is made meaningless and all I would have to do to progress is lift a finger or ask a buddy for help and that is not fun and implementing the mechanic of trading resources and resources that you can drop for other players is a STUPID and LAZY idea! Making everything tradable is seriously the worst thing I have ever heard. Now making some resources buildable via a blueprint from the dojo is completely understandable and something I can get behind but I hate the idea of making all resources traceable,I’m sorry if a sound like a jerk,it just ruins the fun of the game and makes all the work I have ever done pointless 

Salty example of something similar someone may say if DE actually added this mechanic: “Oh,hey buddy can I have your plastids because I don’t want to do the work?”

The alternative to that is the frustration of having to wait for others to grind things so they can play with you.  Two of my friends who are clanmates have yet to pick up the game post Deimos. You can't go to the cambion drift proper if you haven't played the quest. But they can do railjack. So if they were to say need stuff to build a mech I would be willing to drop if for them as opposed to waiting for them to grind one or paying plat for one.  

Also I don't see how "dojo fights" has anything to do with shared dojo resources.

• Like 2

Il y a 8 heures, (XBOX)Joker18426 a dit :

Yeah I know but it felt somewhat relevant. Probably better if they just rework dojo fights

That's not something I would like to see on the game but we could be able to gamble some things like ressources, endo, etc on our dojo fights.  Or, more coop friendly in my opinon, giving a way to sensei to put a part of Clan treasure available to fighters? Let's say : "We give X reward for each fighters on the next Y fights"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, (PSN)FromOtherSpace said:

Or, more coop friendly in my opinon, giving a way to sensei to put a part of Clan treasure available to fighters? Let's say : "We give X reward for each fighters on the next Y fights"

Yeah,I think that would be a great way to make Dojo fights more rewarding and maybe even more fun

On 2021-05-31 at 2:31 PM, (PSN)Obsidian-Sylph_L said:

Can we get that "leave mission" Railjack change in Sanctuary Onslaught too? With how rediculously common it is for host migration to break the game, it's incredibly infuriating to be stuck 7 zones completed and have to lose all the rewards and affinity when otherwise dying or failing effeciency would successfully end your run. 

Please please please give us a way to leave SO/ESO without loosing everything. 

You don't fail onslaught it just completes you only lose affinity when your revive your self but nothing is being lost when efficiency is lost only if you abandon mission just don't go through portal if you see not all are going through