Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

On 2021-06-15 at 4:48 PM, (PSN)corpusbonds said:

No, because they’re for people who weren’t able to get them before. Just ignore them.

The point I'm trying to make is that it's lazy on DE's part to bring back an one time event again and again. There's a simple solution to this, put the amalgam mods and the Opiticor Vandal into Baro ki teers inventory and the diluted Thermia can be put into Smokefingers inventory say 5x Thermia for 10000 standing there problem solved.

5 hours ago, (PSN)Ka0t1X- said:

The point I'm trying to make is that it's lazy on DE's part to bring back an one time event again and again. There's a simple solution to this, put the amalgam mods and the Opiticor Vandal into Baro ki teers inventory and the diluted Thermia can be put into Smokefingers inventory say 5x Thermia for 10000 standing there problem solved.

Except maybe people want to do the event? Literally my point, ignore it.

Who cares if they bring it up. Same with ghouls, fomorian etc. You can literally just ignore it and let people enjoy it.

It’s literally just you not liking it, no reason to remove it because YOU complain.

Edited by (PSN)corpusbonds
  • Like 2

18/06/2021 Status Update:

Hey Console Tenno! 

Our work continues on a simultaneous launch for Sisters of Parvos on all platforms. In the meantime, why not dive into the handful of Dev Workshops we posted today that details upcoming changes coming with the update:

1) The Arsenal Divide: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1268017-dev-workshop-the-arsenal-divide/
2) Parazon Rework: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1268015-parazon-rework-305-update/
3) Helminth Grows a New Appetite: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1268014-helminth-grows-a-new-appetite-305-update/

Thanks Tenno! 

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, (XBOX)RyukesApple said:

So is the update today or no? Since in the parazon section it states "get these mods today" previously stating the parazon update is along side with sisters of parvos. Kind of hard to get a clear cut answer :)

I hope not. Friday Updates have a tendency to go poorly. A Friday Update that's also a simultaneous release on all Platforms? I shudder.

Maybe the Update was meant for mid-week, along with the Dev Workshops and the "get these mods today" was forgotten in. Hopefully the Update's on Monday.

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, (XBOX)RyukesApple said:

So is the update today or no? Since in the parazon section it states "get these mods today" previously stating the parazon update is along side with sisters of parvos. Kind of hard to get a clear cut answer :)

Definitely not!, Dev workshop is similar to Devsteam, but it's not going to update until released date (probably before or tennocon launched).

Edited by ToKeSia

With which update will you finally fix the Deimos Trophies/achievements?

They should have been released in August 2020 and we are still waiting for a fix.

"Heart of Deimos Trophies: These still are requiring more time to submit and will be released in a future update."

That's what you promised us.

It's been almost a year.

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, (PSN)Klart said:

With which update will you finally fix the Deimos Trophies/achievements?

They should have been released in August 2020 and we are still waiting for a fix.

"Heart of Deimos Trophies: These still are requiring more time to submit and will be released in a future update."

That's what you promised us.

It's been almost a year.

Hello. Which ones? 

I think there is just one thats still buggy, the burn one, but the others should be good now? 

2 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Odd, I have completed them. Except the Kill It With Fire one. Was able to do them a few months ago, there are even a few forum threads talking about this. 

Not sure why its working for myself but not you/others sorry. 

You must be lucky.

One of mine is full but not unlocked at all. The others I’ve done with no process. It’s a large area of people who don’t have the trophies as I’m pretty sure they weren’t even unlocked yet.

Not gonna lie at this point its making me quite impatient about this update. Yet again I'm guessing there is a reason why the Dog days lasts until Jun 25th.

Really would love to get an update on the ACTUAL STATUS of the update itself, rather then posting stuff thats coming :). I mean don't get me wrong the Dev workshop is nice and all but, still no update on the actual Sisters of Parvos, like is it atleast IN-CERT, polishing phase, something? Hopefully soon, honestly I would hate it that they deploy it in July. Yet again its always about the SOON(tm).  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HQGroup said:

Not gonna lie at this point its making me quite impatient about this update. Yet again I'm guessing there is a reason why the Dog days lasts until Jun 25th.

Really would love to get an update on the ACTUAL STATUS of the update itself, rather then posting stuff thats coming :). I mean don't get me wrong the Dev workshop is nice and all but, still no update on the actual Sisters of Parvos, like is it atleast IN-CERT, polishing phase, something? Hopefully soon, honestly I would hate it that they deploy it in July. Yet again its always about the SOON(tm).  

I feel you, especially since there's enoguh coming in this update to keep me playing for a while; liches alone will prob take a month or so, and then there's new Steel path Stuff, flipping syndicates again for armor sets, the  2nd helminth segment to grind for... might even start doing Sorties again depending on how much Riven Ciphers cost. 

but we need this update to be right since it's a cross-platform release, so If they need to take a little time, I say let them. 

Edited by (PSN)robotwars7

Well, this update is looking rather half-baked already, what with the horrendous workshops showing us what we don't have to look forward to. The Sisters of Parvos are going to be in an even worse spot than the Kuva Liches, and you guys aren't even going to touch up on Liches at all.

One step forward & three steps back should be DE's new motto at this point. I'm glad that I'm playing other things lately.

Edited by (PSN)IndianChiefJeff
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, (PSN)IndianChiefJeff said:

One step forward & three steps back should be DE's new motto at this point. I'm glad that I'm playing other things lately.

Looking at the workshops and various YouTube comment sections, I somehow don't think you're alone. If people aren't happy they go elsewhere, simple truth.