Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

2 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Ummmmm people kind of need these in order to run Exploiter Orb man.......

This is true, how are they annoying? The proximity announcement? The 1.5 inch boost to the navigation window? 

Man I really was hoping today would be the day.  A little over 2 weeks before tennocon.

Besides dropping the stupid nerfs/buffs on us out of nowhere.   I seriously hope the new corpus lich system isnt the reason for the delay....   Theres some major bugs left in Railjack,  it cant handle more major bugs being added.

------

Oh well I decided to blow my stash of forma trying to burn through alot of missing dojo weapons.  Trying to claw my way to MR29 lol.  I would love to be able to give blessings.  Im also really loving my Daily standing caps though lol.   

Torid was a cool gun... BEAUTIFUL default colors.  Would love to see it get a kuva version or something.   (probably gotta wait for infested lichs?? boooo).  It should pump out a projectile the size of phantasma.  It should also have a range stat for the AoE...

I've also been working on my Epitaph and man that gun is cool.  Trying to save room for gal mods...   but im worried this gun sucks the higher difficulty you go.   Is it just a fancy crate opener ??  

It should have been today. I heard the patch notes were huge and done. That smells like cert to me. I think epitath does start to blow at higher levels, but in hopes of a riven I have to not use it. Infested Lich, wow, thats a thought w baby Lephantus pets?

• Like 1

Rebb said on her new account stream that there will be a release date announcement for the update, so check back later.

If she's that concrete about it being a date, then yeah it's passing through console cert.

Edited by PsiWarp

On 2021-06-25 at 3:46 AM, [DE]Danielle said:

Hey guys! Checking in as I'm seeing a lot of questions about "when?" and "why don't you share 'when?'".

To answer the first question, as we've said on other platforms/channels, we are aiming to deploy Sisters of Parvos simultaneously on all Platforms before TennoCon. 

For the next Q, Reb said it best on last Tuesday's stream, so I'll paraphrase: We have had experiences in both corners, in the blue corner there's "share a date and run the likely chance that we don't make that date due to X, Y, Z", and in the red corner there's "share that things are in development and give a general idea of when it will release". 

The latter is where we've landed in more recent time because the former has resulted in a lot of disappointment and frustration from the community, and a lot of burnout and unrealistic goals for the Devs. So we proceed with generalizations while its in development instead of early predictions that might not pan out as desired. 

Hope that clarifies :)

Seems fair

2 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

Rebb disse em seu novo fluxo de conta que haverá um anúncio da data de lançamento para a atualização, portanto, verifique novamente mais tarde.

Se ela é tão concreta sobre ser um encontro, então sim, está passando pelo certificado do console.

Really?

3 hours ago, PsiWarp said:

Rebb said on her new account stream that there will be a release date announcement for the update, so check back later.

If she's that concrete about it being a date, then yeah it's passing through console cert.

Nice, thanks for the update.

Il y a 7 heures, PsiWarp a dit :

What was his new account ?

8 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Usually this means the update is close. Like, within a week.

If Heart of Deimos set the precedent, then it would be 5 days after the trailer dropped, on July 6th.

7 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

Hum bro forgot the gravy and the cheese curds again ?

Gravy and cheese are expensive right now, sadly.

It's to the point I have liquor (plum) instead of whine. But it will do.

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 1

A friendly remminder for those who need it: Updates will bring bugs, play it with that in mind and report the bugs instead droping tantrums because those bugs, it'll probably need at least a week of work to polish it into a enjoyable experience.

• Like 7

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)
  • [DE]Danielle locked and unpinned this topic