Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

27 minutes ago, KnossosTNC said:

Usually this means the update is close. Like, within a week.

Interesting. Looks like they made the Tennocon deadline after all.

Honestly, usually closer. It's not uncommon for these trailers for these trailers to drop on the day or the day after. Plus it is Wednesday which is "supposedto be update day.

Biiiig air quotes there.

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Honestly, usually closer. It's not uncommon for these trailers for these trailers to drop on the day or the day after. Plus it is Wednesday which is "supposedto be update day.

Biiiig air quotes there.

Well they say that they'll also reveal the release date today at the same time, so doubt it will release today or this week.

43 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Biiiig air quotes there.

patch wont be today since its Canada day tomorow and DE is off

25 minutes ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

It will be next Tuesday July 7th as that's when the psn store is updated as July 7th is when the dimios stuff leaves the Playstation Store so look for the trailer to say next Tuesday...

err tuesday is the 6th lol

Ok I'm starting to get nervous, they posted this video over an hour ago and its still not out. Do they seriously think this is ok? Do they even respect us anymore? Are they even real? Is Canada even real? I clicked a link to order some Ficken's Chicken and I ended up here, what the hell is a Warframe??

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

It will be next Tuesday July 7th as that's when the psn store is updated as July 7th is when the dimios stuff leaves the Playstation Store so look for the trailer to say next Tuesday...

Yeah, well... I'm just going to point out that stuff being sold in the Market does not define the Update... Otherwise, you wouldn't have packs starting from U7 being sold today...

... They can just release the update and decide to keep that Deimos pack on the Market indefinitely, if they want to.

23 minutes ago, TomCruisesSon said:

Ok I'm starting to get nervous, they posted this video over an hour ago and its still not out. Do they seriously think this is ok? Do they even respect us anymore? Are they even real? Is Canada even real? I clicked a link to order some Ficken's Chicken and I ended up here, what the hell is a Warframe??

Agree!

1 hour ago, vanaukas said:

A friendly remminder for those who need it: Updates will bring bugs, play it with that in mind and report the bugs instead droping tantrums because those bugs, it'll probably need at least a week of work to polish it into a enjoyable experience.

Oh yes. This right here. I got at least a dozen PS4 games on my backlog and a MMO to try out, so waiting for several hotfixes is my plan.

Most us remember how The Old blood launched...

• Like 1

Someone commented in the (youtube)chat about it being another soon™ content update we have to wait for, and they replied something along the lines of: You might get surprised! It was like 2 hours a go, so can't scroll the chat history up far enough to get the exact quote.