The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

u know i really wish u would also make some things a bit easier for mr 30 players ...like hmmm....how bout slivers dropping sooner then 1 hour into a mission and steel essence and vitus dropping in larger number. i have medical problems that prevent me from being able to play for or reliably farm for more then 20 mins. im always in agony due to back issues and its almost impossible now to even gain any kind of materials. That and I am sure there are people who dont or cant farmk for stupid amounts of time anyways. really need to give consideration to others with little time or unable to play for extended periods.

23 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

I love how out of place Yareli is with the tone and style of that trailer.

Also the looks of disapproval from Vala and the Sisters in the splash art!

"Tenno have de-evolved from rats to fish. That one's just not right."

• Like 4

On 2021-05-31 at 2:40 PM, (PSN)ComradeDoggo21 said:

Hey when are you going to add the option to enable and disable the touchpad feature for PS4? The touchpad feature annoys me when your finger touches the touch pad a bit making me use an ability and wasting my energy which is frustrating so please add this option for PS4 version.

Just unassign the touchpad shortcut in the menu. You can assign the buttons to do whatever you want. I currently use them as gear wheel shortcuts so I can swipe for energy pad and whatever else I need.

Are the Galvatron mods still 'on kill' condition?

Are we still killing those sisters' dogs?

Why are the sisters not looking as menacing as the grineer liches? These sisters looked like those scrambas level of troops.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kyori said:

Why are the sisters not looking as menacing as the grineer liches? These sisters looked like those scrambas level of troops.

There are spiders that don't look menacing either but prove to be quite deadly.

Edited by (XBOX)Shodian

The final showdown with your Kuva Liches will now take place in the Proximas via Railjack, similar to the Sisters.

Confront Liches faster in three new ways: a streamlined Murmur system that identifies known Requiems faster

This means murmur hunt got streamline but lich hunt got stretch right?

• Like 1

They haven’t said what the research requirements for the components are but if it’s like the other four frames available from the Tenno lab wouldn’t ghost clans have a huge advantage over moon clans to complete the research and get her components? 

Doesn’t this just incentivize a more endgame player to leave their clan, start a new one complete all the requirements and start having a small number of their clan mates join the new clan to get the components and go back to the old one? 

Am I taking crazy pills here or what?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, (NSW)albadicentra said:

They haven’t said what the research requirements for the components are but if it’s like the other four frames available from the Tenno lab wouldn’t ghost clans have a huge advantage over moon clans to complete the research and get her components? 

Doesn’t this just incentivize a more endgame player to leave their clan, start a new one complete all the requirements and start having a small number of their clan mates join the new clan to get the components and go back to the old one? 

Am I taking crazy pills here or what?

receive an invitation from Roky to unlock the Waverider Quest, a comic-based series of K-Drive challenges in the Orb Vallis that award Yareli’s Main Blueprint! Research the rest of her parts from the new Bash Lab Dojo Room and bring the Ventkids’ beloved hero to life!

Wouldn't it be some room in Fortuna/Orbsvalis?

Why most things is forced into RJ? Even old Liches goes RJ.

This update is so not for me:

- to RJ and beyond! I hate RJ.

- melee nerf (not big but still)

- new mods that are not interesting

At least Yareli might have some nice quest/acquisition... maybe.

• Like 3

seriously lower fire rate on Arca plasmor , and reload the reload is already at 2.8 naturally and 1.10 fire rate it doesnt get any slower..........oh wait you are making it slower. seriously because of this new version that I WAS looking forward to ,BUT I might just uninstall the game now . FFS take away the stupid ricochet projectile and reduce the reload . shotguns in general are the  red headed step child of Warframe  and get no love whatsoever . 

• Like 3

Could Treasurer spawns be looked at for this update?
There are 5 Solaris Prisoners per mission, but only up to 1 Treasurer. Most of the time, randoms won't even wait long enough for the treasurer to spawn, forcing me to extract with them. It's going to get even worse with this update, because we will need the coins to spawn a Sister larvling, too. If Treasurers spawned indefinitely on endless nodes, and spawned upon completion of a non-endless objective, it wouldn't be so bad.

Otherwise there is no way to save the poor Solaris, and I feel terrible leaving them hanging.

I don't even care about the standing.

I would literally shove platinum into the stupid coin slot for 0 standing if it worked, I just want to save a soul.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, (PSN)cristian9617 said:

Since now we have a date for the launch of the new update . The real question now is : how many pages of fixes there will be ? 

theve said there will be a lot of changes upcoming but no real number yet 

• Like 1