Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

4 hours ago, (PSN)cristian9617 said:

Since now we have a date for the launch of the new update . The real question now is : how many pages of fixes there will be ? 

theve said there will be a lot of changes upcoming but no real number yet 

• Like 1

Yes, finally we get the Hydroid rework he deserved, oh wait... it's another water frame...   bummer.

Seriously though, this reminds me when the Vauban Rework felt kinda half-assed, then months passed and Protea was released, many aspects and features of her kit could have been part of Vauban's rework, and now we've got this, please DE, do something with Hydroid because for today's warframe, he's clunky, slow and sluggish to use.

This is bizarre, I find it kind of disrespectful to release a new water frame without addressing the OG's issues first, but yeah, I guess reworking outdated content has never been a priority in WF until years have passed and pretty much all the players have come to realize that something's wrong.

Edited by (PSN)xBellikx
  • Like 6

Why is Rank 10 Command promoting scrapping existing crew?

Seriously. I know that at least some of DE's own staff have Railjack crews they've grown fond of.
Why are we being incentivised to replace existing crew in favour of these "Elites" (which seems very non-Fortuna in its ethos), rather than having 'Elite Trainers' who can boost existing crew?

• Like 15

On 2021-05-31 at 7:32 PM, (PSN)karenkiller45 said:

Hey I’m very excited 4 new frame but will there be a certain level u have to be to do the mission 

You will need to have done the protea and sevagoth quests. So not necessarily a level requirement but will require you to be upto date with quests

1 hour ago, (PSN)xBellikx said:

Yes, finally we get the Hydroid rework he deserved, oh wait... it's another water frame...   bummer.

Seriously though, this reminds me when the Vauban Rework felt kinda half-assed, then months passed and Protea was released, many aspects and features of her kit could have been part of Vauban's rework, and now we've got this, please DE, do something with Hydroid because for today's warframe, he's clunky, slow and sluggish to use.

This is bizarre, I find it kind of disrespectful to release a new water frame without addressing the OG's issues first, but yeah, I guess reworking outdated content has never been a priority in WF until years have passed and pretty much all the players have come to realize that something's wrong.

I agree he could do with some touching up but hydroid and yraeli have nothing but water in common, in no way is she just the new hydroid

• Like 3

So i see NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE CHANGES. 

Keep reading, going down and what nothing for improving current player experience. Interesting 

Lots of fixes fine but once again making it better, easier for new players to go up the ranks and then what also forget about them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, (PSN)ImpiusNex said:

What is the Bash Lab Dojo Room?

What are the build requirements?

Why was Yareli's components not just added to the existing Tenno Dojo Lab ?

I second this, seems really silly to add a new room that would take 24hrs to create then research time for each part for just one new frame. Guess we have to wait for the patch notes.  

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
hace 2 horas, (XBOX)Maple III dijo:

I agree he could do with some touching up but hydroid and yraeli have nothing but water in common, in no way is she just the new hydroid

And when did I say she was? all I'm saying is that it feels dirty every time DE decides to make a new frame with a similar theme that an older frame already has (these frames might not share the same roles or playstyle but that's not what I mean) then they promote the sh*t out of the new shiny meanwhile the first iteration of the "theme" is somewhere around gathering dust.

As I said, it happened with Vauban/Protea, more recently with Zevagoth/Nekros, one could say they're running out of ideas for new frames, and I wouldn't blame them, but why can't they put the effort into improving and updating the frames we already got (for a while, not just put the new frames on hold forever) instead of "rehashing" old ideas but with new gimmicks, I think this not only cheapens the first iteration but it also makes it so they're piling up more stuff than they can manage/adjust/fix on the long run, so to speak.

Edited by (PSN)xBellikx
  • Like 3

On 2021-06-01 at 9:24 PM, (PSN)Crazy_Mr_J said:

Nice to read that, thank you Dany :wink:

My question means i don't want it for "real money" in PS Stores, because if we have a lot of plats, you know... but if it's free like for PC it's better for sure :cool:

Not everyone has a lot of plat y’know.

Posted (edited)
Il y a 1 heure, (XBOX)Veytok a dit :

REMOVE PEOPLE LOADING IN YOUR RAILJACK WHEN YOU INVITE THEM TO YOUR DOJO FOR TRADING!

It's been over a year and a half already, why the hell is this still a thing?

Do you're really surprised bunch of bugs occurs in WF ? some bugs are always in this game since a long time (Kuva Siphon Black square !?) and some bugs occurs again with a new update due to "we don't want to beta-test new updates before lives !!!"

I personally thinks devs (in DE or in others studios) are overwhelmed by the technologies they used, because, some decades ago, when you've creates new codes for games' development, you've really understand how this codes affect olders' codes in the game you create, but now, actual games have more complexity and Games' Studios don't really wants (or can't) to waits enough time for really testing new updates before lives. Haves somes little bugs isn't a problem if Devs realeased patchs days after the release, but realeasing an update or a game with major bugs is a real problem in regard to the players (like releasing an update without really listened players about releasing DevWorkshops before the update just gives me the feeling that "it's just for information !!!")

Guys, i've just an advice before the update : if you wants Kuva with your Steel Essences, trade it now !!! i suspect shadow changes about Kuva currency with Steel Essence due to the new Acolytes Spawning Frequency with this update !!!

But, despite all of this, i really loved this game and i'm excited to do this new update with my Friends :inlove:

Edited by (PSN)Crazy_Mr_J

Il y a 5 heures, Keiyadan a dit :

new Bash Lab Dojo Room why do we need a new dojo lab room ? why not reuse the orokin lab that has basicly not a lot of use ?

Absolutely, but, if they really had this new "Bash Lab Dojo Room", i'd like to know the exact size of this room for known what i need to do in my Dojo before the update is live. Can you answer to this question @[DE]Danielleplease ? thanks in advance :smile:

• Like 3

I'm just happy that Digital Extremes is still putting up with this game and the community after all this years, cause there is no way you can make all of this people happy.

But props to DE for still trying to expand the game after 8 years, i still don't understand why people lack proper etiquette when asking for something, also there's the feedback section for complaints, leave it there but don't forget to be adequate,

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE. 😊

• Like 4

Really the way to get the new frame parts is goin to be a real pain.

The worse I've seen in a while.
New useless room to build and then research.
That's probably the worse I've seen for a while.

• Like 3

• [DE]Danielle changed the title to Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)
  • [DE]Danielle locked and unpinned this topic