Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

probably 2pm, which equates to around 7 PM for me, more like 7:30/8PM accounting for download time. (hoping it won't be too bad on PS5.) still, my goal is to get one new Lich and hopefully kill it before I gotta go to sleep. also depends on how many larvlings I'll have to go through before I get a Hek, Zarr or Grattler Larvling. 

one thing's for sure, I REALLY wouldn't want to be a Grineer on Telesto tomorrow.. :devil: 

8 minutes ago, (NSW)Taipan20 said:

imagine if they weren't restricted by the actual internal 25.9gb free space on switch they could make the total GB size as big as they wanted to

Buy the power invested in me, I demand a nextgenPro Switch console to be created and released (Effective immediately) Limitations shouldnt be a thing.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Heyo Tenno! Posting a day-before-launch post to help you plan for tomorrow's update. 

Here's what you can expect in terms of download sizes for each platform:

PlayStation:

• PS4: ~2.6 GB
  • PS5: 4.9 GB (size variations are to be expected based on the ways in which the different systems operate)

Xbox: ~3.3 GB. 

Nintendo Switch: 1.7 GB + Soft Remaster!

We took a look at how we can reduce the size of the Sisters of Parvos update, and have done a soft remaster of shaders to do so! 

Please note that once the update is live, the download size will appear larger than the update’s actual total size. This is due to the remastering process so it will take a bit longer to download. However, once it is complete, the update’s total size will only be 1.7 GB. This will make Warframe’s total size on the Nintendo Switch approximately 23.7 GB (was 23.4 GB). 

Prepare for the update by making sure you have at least 1.7 GB free on your Switch in order for  the download and its remaster portion to begin once it is live. 

For the Tenno out there who have not equipped their Nintendo Switch with an SD card and have no other games downloaded, this update will still keep Warframe over the base memory allowance. This means that having the necessary space on your Nintendo Switch is necessary to accept this update. 

Thanks Tenno! See you for tomorrow's launch! 

I see you diverting attention from me talking about yereli's k drive...great news about about the switch update, cheers

No official time has been given, but it is most likely around 2pm EDT (5 hours from my time of posting). Do not expect it to be released at 2.00 PM though, it's just an educated guess based earlier updates

• Like 1