Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

Yay! I won the warframe prediction prize with my warframe superpowers. Sorry I cannot share my loadout (house rules ) Predictions closed.

14 minutes ago, MorkiePrime said:

So this is first week of July for sure...judging by schedule of community stream...

Dont fall for that silly trickery.It will be Tuesday.

1 hour ago, -VC-Vin said:

Can the PC be updated first? The data cannot be cross-platform. What's the point of synchronous update? 

It is called console JUSTICE.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

You spelled Console Torture wrong. Since this is an all platform release console will experience what a day one update experience will look like that PC players usually experience. Bugs make the game unplayable, unbalanced grind, and the lack of new update information because everyone is still testing out the new features.

Edited by DrivaMain
  • Like 8

30 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Yay! I won the warframe prediction prize with my warframe superpowers. Sorry I cannot share my loadout (house rules ) Predictions closed.

Dont fall for that silly trickery.It will be Tuesday.

Wait its dropping Tuesday? For real????

1 hour ago, (PSN)artemisvirgo said:

Wait its dropping Tuesday? For real????

14 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

I do predict that, but I am in no way in charge of pushing the update button. I strongly recommend a box of tissues are kept nearby to quell tears of disappointment.

Unless its been in cert for the last week don’t get your hopes up. Cert process for console takes about 5 days. And the update is still “in dev” or whatever. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Unless its been in cert for the last week don’t get your hopes up. Cert process for console takes about 5 days. And the update is still “in dev” or whatever. 

I'm so ready to farm Yareli, I been thinking about what weapons focus and colors to use!!! I even change how my ship and operator looks in preparation. Added the fish tanks and stuff lolol  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

You spelled Console Torture wrong. Since this is an all platform release console will experience what a day one update experience will look like that PC players usually experience. Bugs make the game unplayable, unbalanced grind, and the lack of new update information because everyone is still testing out the new features.

Once you recover from feeling ripped off because of a bug, its a huge experience I wouldnt want to miss. You learn how the game works, how future changes can tweek the game from that start etc. But some of my most memorable memories  are actually  like 'that time the door didnt open, that time the railjack froze right at the end. That hour of arbitration completely lost'  Eventually  rememembering those memories are so fun to remember w friends. After considering that, you usually have De compensating you for your trouble. Then you know you became a part of making the game better, it was 'endgame' 

15 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

After considering that, you usually have De compensating you for your trouble.

DE rarely compensates for your troubles except outside of huge gameplay rebalance. Did DE compensate the players who got their Kuva Bramma nerfed? Nope. Did DE compensate the players after the Xoris "nerf"? Also no.

And DE's "compensation" is small to none. They only gave us a measly 3 forma for this update, what about those players who spend more than 60 formas on their arsenal? 

3 hours ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Yay! Eu ganhei o prêmio de previsão de warframe com meus superpoderes de warframe. Desculpe, não posso compartilhar meu loadout (regras da casa) Previsões encerradas.

Não caia nessa trapaça idiota. Será terça-feira.

É chamado de console JUSTIÇA.

I think it's hard to be on Tuesday, with each passing day we create more hope, it can be on the first Tuesday of next month 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

DE rarely compensates for your troubles except outside of huge gameplay rebalance. Did DE compensate the players who got their Kuva Bramma nerfed? Nope. Did DE compensate the players after the Xoris "nerf"? Also no.

And DE's "compensation" is small to none. They only gave us a measly 3 forma for this update, what about those players who spend more than 60 formas on their arsenal? 

Compensation for bugs not weapons. Weapons are a different beast.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)jockhotty said:

Compensation for bugs not weapons. Weapons are a different beast.

Still pretty rare unless the bug is so nasty it caused a player wide distress. DE never compensated the players when Railjack was a buggy mess at launch.

7 hours ago, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

Irrelevant (sadly) since DE will no longer share if/when in Cert thus it could have been/be in for Cert as we speak for all we know. However these non-answers on DE's part are SO much clearer then using such confusing 'industry jargon' eh DE?😒

Might be next Friday, more likely Wednesday after next, 7 July since the Deimos pack are on sale which ends on that date is what my crystal ball is telling me.😵

10 minutes ago, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

Irrelevant (sadly) since DE will no longer share if/when in Cert thus it could have been/be in for Cert as we speak for all we know. However these non-answers on DE's part are SO much clearer then using such confusing 'industry jargon' eh DE?😒

Yeah, so much for transparency... Besides, it was never some "confusing industry jargon" (confusing for whom? a toddler, I guess), it gave an idea of what progress had been made with the update. 

Anyway, I think players deserve some sort of news, even a brief message like "still coding!" or "almost there!" or "it's in Cert now!". 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

Irrelevante (infelizmente), uma vez que DE não vai mais compartilhar se / quando em Cert, portanto, poderia ter sido / estar em Cert, como falamos por tudo que sabemos. No entanto, essas não-respostas da parte de DE são MUITO mais claras do que usar esse 'jargão da indústria' confuso, eh DE? 😒

Pode ser na próxima sexta-feira, mais provavelmente na quarta-feira após a próxima, 7 de julho, já que o pacote Deimos está à venda, que termina nessa data, é o que minha bola de cristal está me dizendo. 😵

it's usually on tuesdays the updates aren't? maybe what you say makes sense, but it's been almost 1 month that it's in development, we could have a warning about it, so we're less anxious

2 hours ago, (XBOX)z YUKIO OKUMURA said:

it's usually on tuesdays the updates aren't? maybe what you say makes sense, but it's been almost 1 month that it's in development, we could have a warning about it, so we're less anxious

I believe so but there is a Canadian holiday on July 1, which would but them at only 2 days to fix things if drops next week, thus week after seems safer to me.

Do agree they could just have said July 16th and if it dropped before then many(though not all) would not have much to complain about. I say knowing that this IS the internet after all, so who am I kidding😅

Well, my theory is that they need to update fast so it can be polished asap. Noone at de wants to be hitting tennocon with tons of bugs. I think the dev part is done but needed a few things to add for tennocon suprises and to get new tech that will be as adaptable as possible so any tennocon morning changes can be implemented  in case their plans have to change on the fly and maybe even have Nidus Prime as a fallback.