Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Console Update: Sisters of Parvos (Status: LIVE!)

[DE]Danielle

On 26/06/2021 at 15:10, (PSN)kadeliza740 said:

Eu acredito que sim, mas há um feriado canadense em 1 de julho, que os deixaria em apenas 2 dias para consertar as coisas se cair na próxima semana, portanto, na semana seguinte parece mais seguro para mim.

Concordo que eles poderiam ter dito apenas 16 de julho e, se caísse antes, muitos (embora não todos) não teriam muito do que reclamar. Eu digo sabendo que isso é a internet afinal, então quem eu estou enganando 😅

but i think it should come a week before tennocon haha or in the first week of july, i'm still waiting

Seems like they are spending this week recording and working on TennoCon 2021. July 1 being Canada Day means 1 less working day, so unless they are aiming to drop on the 2nd and monitoring over the weekend...

Best bet being July 6th Tuesday release, ala Heart of Deimos.

people wanting update be like:

Hungry Food GIF

but people scared of the gun & melee changes be like:

sweating key and peele GIF

part of me was hoping maybe today, but I guess it'll be next week. hard as this wait is, we gotta remember that it's multi-platform, which means it's got to have as few bugs as possible before it goes out: PC and Console Tenno alike will have to put up with the spaghetti code, so if they need more time to get this done right, then let them have it. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, xZephyrosx said:

Warframe tweeted that we should for a release date REALLLLLLY soon!
Maybe still today tough?

Not happening today I doubt there done with update it properly hasn't been sent to Cert yet.. 

I'm gonna say next week is most likely date since the dimios packs expire next Tuesday...

hace 10 minutos, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 dijo:

I doubt there done with update it properly hasn't been sent to Cert yet.. 

How can we know? there was a time when the main page didnt showed the current PC version for a week at least so they could sent it to cert and didnt tell us.

1 hour ago, (PSN)KCLegionOfZoom20 said:

Not happening today I doubt there done with update it properly hasn't been sent to Cert yet.. 

I'm gonna say next week is most likely date since the dimios packs expire next Tuesday...

Yeah, that is what I think, they may actually give us a date in today's stream or tomorrow though, can't see them releasing this week even though they may have already cleared Cert process just waiting to release for some internal checkpoint to be reached.

Hey DE is the update still in your mind or you finally decided to stop trying? This page is up since the 31 of May and last update from the 18 of June...

Its the end of the bloody month now! SO??? 

Was update before tennocon another lie? Tik tok you have 2 weeks!!

3 minutes ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

Hey DE is the update still in your mind or you finally decided to stop trying? This page is up since the 31 of May and last update from the 18 of June...

hey, unless you want another fiasco like cyberpunk 2077, I suggest you calm down and wait, lest the dev backers get too rush happy. Then we will get a buggy, unplayable mess

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

Yo, be patient my dude. Go outside or something.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

Yo, be patient my dude. Go outside or something.

Going outside? In this time and situation? 

DE probably waiting for the cert process to be done at this point. They're just there twisting their thumbs until the console cert team gives them the green light for release.

• Like 1

il y a 35 minutes, (PSN)kragwald a dit :

hey, unless you want another fiasco like cyberpunk 2077, I suggest you calm down and wait, lest the dev backers get too rush happy. Then we will get a buggy, unplayable mess

Your kidding right? We ALWAYS get a buggy unplayable mess after every update.

Each update breaks stuff from the previous one and corrects something from the one before.

They offer a service, it's there job to keep it up. They are PAID for it. They dont do it because they like it or not, they do it because its there job and it pays the bills.

We waited patiently 1 month for any infos, got none so I think I have the right to start ranting now.

• Like 4

I havent had an unplayable situation yet. I have had i dont want to play and lose everything at the last second a few times more than I care for, but there is still plenty of other things that can be done. Another tip is, if at all possible try it solo because 85.5% of the problems are other peoples connections or weird behaviors.

• Like 1