Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Gun Mod Speculation

Seorel

1 hour ago, SheikaVoid said:

Sure, because ditching self damage wasn't enough to encourage braindead play.

I'm all for a return to self damage. I'd rather have self damage than be constantly staggering every time I use a weapon (or operator) that didnt even self damage in the first place. Trying to use a weapon like the Astilla with dreadful fall off at a distance where you can actually do a bit of damage and not look like you're seizing is a challenge itself. Self damage was only removed because every newbie on here moaned that they couldn't spam that dreadful bramma.

I hope they do something good for bullet based primaries, rifles and LMGs in particular. They kinda got left in the dark thanks to more powerful aoe weapons/weapons with innate punch through. LMGs have high recoil but the payoff for controlling that isn't as much as other primary weapon types. Assault rifles don't really have great stats either. 

Pls give Gorgon family some love.

41 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

I hope they do something good for bullet based primaries, rifles and LMGs in particular. They kinda got left in the dark thanks to more powerful aoe weapons/weapons with innate punch through. LMGs have high recoil but the payoff for controlling that isn't as much as other primary weapon types. Assault rifles don't really have great stats either. 

Pls give Gorgon family some love.

I don't know how they'd account for the inevitable "misses" from the few bullets you shoot after something dies, but increased damage via sustained accuracy by having a sort of combo multiplier for rifles could be nice.

Archived