Jump to content
  • 0

Lich stealing Glyph.. Is that legal..?


Blood_Poppy
 Share

Question

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
12 minutes ago, Blood_Poppy said:

Lich stealing Glyph.. Is that legal..?

No. Stealing is not legal, that's why it is stealing. xd

Sorry for trolling, i couldn't resist. I think it is a bug. I am pretty sure rewards like these are impossible to steal. It's a brand new item, so that's why it is probably bugged.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, Cerikus said:

No. Stealing is not legal, that's why it is stealing. xd

Sorry for trolling, i couldn't resist. I think it is a bug. I am pretty sure rewards like these are impossible to steal. It's a brand new item, so that's why it is probably bugged.

HAHAHAHA.. yeah.. I like.. WHY MY LICH Stealing my Glyph... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, Blood_Poppy said:

yeah.. and i managed to kill him today

 

Well done, mission accomplished everybody. Take 5 and have a beverage of your choice. Everything is functioning normally.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
3 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

Well done, mission accomplished everybody. Take 5 and have a beverage of your choice. Everything is functioning normally.

i hope they fix bug.. since Lich supposedly didn't steal/take Glyph or Rewards from Gift of Lotus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
53 minutes ago, Blood_Poppy said:

i hope they fix bug.. since Lich supposedly didn't steal/take Glyph or Rewards from Gift of Lotus.

I recall a ton of screenshots back when there was a GoTL that gave a roomba of people who had their lich steal it.

Don't think there's anything preventing them from taking these rewards. Riling you up to go fight them is kind of the point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...