Astilla Prime and Volnus Prime need a stat buff.

Disaster-Piece

Pretty straight forward, both the Astilla Prime and Volnus Prime are MR 14 weapons, which I think is the highest MR requirement for a weapon, or at least on the very high end.

Not only do both of these weapons are easily surpassed by many weapons with far lower MR req but their stats are way too similar to the base weapons, I can hardly consider them an upgrade.

The Astilla and Volnus direly needed a crit buff and neither of them even reach a 2.0x crit dmg multiplier. These are NOT the stats of an MR 14 weapon, and the fact that Prime Access gear lately have just been reskins of mediocre weapons is starting to feel like some lazy content. What happened to Prime weapons actually feeling special, and actually having some interesting stats or gimmicks?

The new Prime Access weapons need a buff representative of true high level gear.

Am 1.6.2021 um 00:44 schrieb Disaster-Piece:

Pretty straight forward, both the Astilla Prime and Volnus Prime are MR 14 weapons, which I think is the highest MR requirement for a weapon, or at least on the very high end.

Not only do both of these weapons are easily surpassed by many weapons with far lower MR req but their stats are way too similar to the base weapons, I can hardly consider them an upgrade.

The Astilla and Volnus direly needed a crit buff and neither of them even reach a 2.0x crit dmg multiplier. These are NOT the stats of an MR 14 weapon, and the fact that Prime Access gear lately have just been reskins of mediocre weapons is starting to feel like some lazy content. What happened to Prime weapons actually feeling special, and actually having some interesting stats or gimmicks?

The new Prime Access weapons need a buff representative of true high level gear.

Yes. the weapons are weak. mr14 will surely have alternatives.

design (especially sounds) is great. only it should keep up with other weapons.

Archived