Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

K-Drive question, building multiple

Navarc

Question

right, so I've gotten multiple parts for building infested k-drives - I would like to build 1 fully infested & 1 partially infested
is this not an option? as I understand it you can only obtain the blueprint 1 time & the blueprint is 1-time-use.. will Simaris at least let me Synthesise more if I want to have more?

or do we at least know if DE intends on adding the system to take apart modular weapons that have not yet been gilded, so that I can choose at a later time? it's the system I was most excited about when modular weapons were first mentioned before Plains of Eidolon but I just have not heard them mention it again, it feels like there's no point in having items be "not gilded" if we aren't able to take them apart as intended

PS. chose "mods" tags because there was no relevant tag as "modular", "k-drive", "blueprints", "foundry" etc. only conclave/weapons/warframes/companions + tags are obligatory or you cannot submit thread

ZCJ95W2.png

Spoiler

F4wUHFf.jpg

cZtcYdd.jpg

3 answers to this question

is this not an option? Sadly, no. Just like with amps, zaws, etc. you're just gonna have to make another parts for another kdrives.

as I understand it you can only obtain the blueprint 1 time & the blueprint is 1-time-use.. will Simaris at least let me Synthesise more if I want to have more? They're 1 time use, but you can get infinite amounts if them. You get the regular parts from ventkids and infested parts from grandma races. Simaris only deals with 1 time rewards that you can't get again.

or do we at least know if DE intends on adding the system to take apart modular weapons that have not yet been gilded, so that I can choose at a later time? Not that i know of. Would be cool, though. The amount of research i had to do before making these modular nonsense are ridiculous. If they let us experiment more it would be great.

Just run the K-Drive races again to obtain the infested K-Drive parts again.

You might have to wait until the races roll up on another day again though (not sure).

Edit:

Just tested it myself.

You can get the Gristlebuck today, but I was only able to get a single drop today, which was only my 2nd time I ever obtained the Gristlebuck blueprint.

So you can obtain the K-Drive parts again, but you have to clear them on another day.

Archived