[PC] Brand New Clan Looking for Members!! Satalan

Aislen

Hello! I have created a new clan and I am looking for some people to join! I don't really have any requirements aside from maturity. I'm hoping one day that the clan will grow to be a pretty decent size and have it spread across several games.

Currently have most~ research done. The clan is also part of The Inferno Alliance.

Railjack is ready to go

Also have a working discord!

If you would be interested in joining and growing the clan reply here or message my discord Aislen#8142 😄

52 minutes ago, Aislen said:

Hello! I have created a new clan and I am looking for some people to join! I don't really have any requirements aside from maturity. I'm hoping one day that the clan will grow to be a pretty decent size and have it spread across several games.

Currently have most~ research done. The clan is also part of The Inferno Alliance.

Railjack is ready to go

If you would be interested in joining and growing the clan reply here or message my discord Aislen#8142 😄

sent u discord request

On 2021-06-01 at 6:26 AM, Aislen said:

Railjack is ready to go

Discord sent

8 hours ago, Scott003 said:

Hi I only just started playing a week ago. MR 4. Still have any spots available for me to join?  (Not sure how to though)

On 2021-06-14 at 8:12 AM, Turtlechip said:

Can I join?

Been away for a little bit, sorry for the late response. Just upgraded to shadow tier so we have plenty of room. You can message me on discord or add me ingame and i can send you an invite :D

Archived