Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't use Vasca Kavat Imprint

Tintage

Question

qzjyr4M.png

Pic 1: So I just bought 2 Vasca Kavat Imprints from the market, "Agilo Olio" & "Panzerlied", both are male.

Pic 2: But only 1 of them show up in the incubator imprint selection - "Agilo Olio".

I have bred male & male before and the "Panzerlied" doesn't show up even when I select the first slot for imprint.

Additional screenshare:

9 answers to this question

FmoGyu5.png

Here's another screenshot. You can see that the "Agilo Olio" imprint already slotted into slot 1, and when I try to select a second imprint, the game prompts that there's no available Kavat imprint. 

p/s: Pardon the link, I can't seem to figure out a way to insert image

On 2021-06-01 at 3:17 PM, (XBOX)Greenguy5000 said:

panzerlied looks like an imprint from a vasca infeceted panzer vulpa, which doesnt work and is scummy that someone is selling it, also gender doesnt matter

What a dog act. @Tintage if you still need one let me know and I'll go get a kavat infected and give you the imprints for free.

12 hours ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

What a dog act. @Tintage if you still need one let me know and I'll go get a kavat infected and give you the imprints for free.

Thank you for the kind offer! but I have already bought another one from market. Wish that I ran into you instead on my first buy.

22 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

You also do not combine 2 vasca prints..

You squish Vasca + Smeeta/Adarza (Dont know if deimos kitties work)

I just bred a Vasca Kavat from 2 Vasca Imprints.

Does the 50/50 imprint method that you mentioned yield better perk of something? Wouldn't that cost more time as you only have a 50% chance for a Vasca. I can only think of 1 perk is to save 15p for another Vasca imprint if you already have a Smeeta/Adarza. But that's exchanged for a 50% so you can breed 3-4 Kavats in a row and still not getting any Vasca.

Archived