Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Terra Raptor SX

Jemmies

Question

Is the hitbox of the Terra Raptor SX a little different from the other enemies?

Currently trying to level my Necramech on Orb Vallis and I find that I can hit much smaller enemies with ease, but I usually can't hit a Terra Raptor SX. Even when my crosshair is visually on the body or wing of the raptor, no damage numbers appear when I fire.

7 answers to this question

We need to know which archgun and how far back are you, I'd say you could be just missing if it's the Morgha because of the drop off with the rounds.

The Mausolon you should be hitting it ok.

Next time while firing try move the crosshair around, it might be bug if your are hitting it and getting 0s as the damage number.

17 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

getting 0s as the damage number.

I was using the Mausolon, and no numbers were coming out when I was shooting at it. It was as though my shots missed the raptor.

17 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Next time while firing try move the crosshair around

I'm doing this now... wobbling the crosshair whenever I am shooting at a raptor sx. All other enemies, I could make precise shots, one or two bullets to take out the enemy.

Strange, I'm going with it was a bug, did you go back into Fortuna then back out into Orb Vallis to reset the open world, open worlds are quite buggy at times.

I find when I stay out there too long doing Bounties and other things it turns into buggy mess.

7 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I find when I stay out there too long doing Bounties and other things it turns into buggy mess.

Totally with you on this. My necramech rank was screwed up. After forma, mission progress shows rank 0, but the necramech rank under my health bar shows [20].

I did try going to Fortuna then to Orb Vallis, back to Orbiter then to Orb Vallis, as well as back to Orbiter then to Fortuna then to Orb Vallis. The shots on the rapter sx still remains the same.

Bug is probably it I guess.

16 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

When you got no hit markers or damage numbers with the Mech did you jump out to see if a normal weapon did any damage

The damage does come out when I wobble my crosshair around the raptor sx. It really feels like it has a very small hitbox.

I haven't tried firing my shedu at it. I shall try it later tonight.

Archived