Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Room rotaion bias + Lich VOs repeating every 30s

MeanderingBeing

So I'm trying to set up some of the new rooms for my clan's Dojo, but I'm finding that warframe is simply refusing to allow me to build rooms how I want. It seems that only certain doors allow the room to 'root.' For example, I wanted to build the Infested room so the big light on the wall is facing the entrance, not above the entrance. Unfortunately, no matter how many times I rotate the room, it simply refuses to let me build there. So I wasted the resources and plat to build a series of connectors all the way around to the back of where I want to put the tile, started the Infested room in the orientation I want, but now I can't delete the hallways without destroying the Infested room first, despite it having a door connected to the Hall of Honor opposite of the back halls. I also discovered that I can't cancel construction once it's started, so now I wasted plat on 5 hallways and have to wait 24 hours just to undo the construction.

Similarly, I want to put a pair of Entrati Chambers on either side of a Grander Hall, but it won't let me root/anchor/connect the side doors of the Entrati Chamber to the side doors of the Grander Hall.

Also, just a constant annoyance while building/decorating: My lich's "Wait, where'd my backup go..." VO keeps playing every 30s, regardless of it having the required trait or not. Forever. Non-stop. Unceasing. I've really come to dislike having a lich while working on my dojo.

Archived