Take the opportunity to fix the argonak with wepon rebalance

Doraz_

Please, when you inevitably only test the new "weapon balance" tweaks onlu on a few weapons because of time constraints ..

pleeease, makd it so one of those weapon is the Argonak.

I put 7 formas on it ... i have a g-d-roll riven ... and still everuthing is dead in public matches before i even start firing

The zoom is also very annoying

hold "e"(secondary fire button)

toggles zoom levels

tap "e" toggles firing modes.

ty

2 hours ago, Doraz_ said:

I put 7 formas on it ... i have a g-d-roll riven ... and still everuthing is dead in public matches before i even start firing

That's probably less of an Argonak problem and more of a "AoE/nuke meta" problem. But yea, Argonak needs some help, especially since the amalgam mod added something unique about it.

15 minutes ago, (XBOX)Regxxh said:

That's probably less of an Argonak problem and more of a "AoE/nuke meta" problem. But yea, Argonak needs some help, especially since the amalgam mod added something unique about it.

it is legit one of the more deceptively cool weapons in the game for me

Animation of gun parts, different for each firing mode? yes

link to in game lore-world? ye

unique see-through walls ability? hek yes

Amalgam mod that both adds build variety, and makes sense in the story? yep (as it makes sense alad would improve/experiment on a commonly used gun in the system)

Sounds? check! (sounds so clean <3 )

... and yet, it's treated as mastery fodder

the only build that works on it is a hunter munition crit, NO ELEMENTAL build

so sad

i cry ;-;

I think they're more likely to create a "Kuva Argonak" with better stats, than rework the existing one.

It follows the standard operating procedure, of focusing on 'new content' to draw in players, while disregarding existing content.

plus its low hanging fruit to do it that way, new content with minimal work since its just a tweak of existing stuff.

Ah, and make the 2nd weapon of this "NEED TO TEST" list in Arbitration the "HYSTRIX"

... sadly I can't play this game as  mcuh as I'd want anymore, so I don't notice things like these even on my favorite weapons,

BUT .... the current experience is borderline " EMBARASSING " ( joking-ly of course, but also not so much ).

fingers crossed :clem:

On 2021-06-01 at 12:59 AM, Doraz_ said:

Please, when you inevitably only test the new "weapon balance" tweaks onlu on a few weapons because of time constraints ..

pleeease, makd it so one of those weapon is the Argonak.

The zoom is also very annoying

hold "e"(secondary fire button)

toggles zoom levels

tap "e" toggles firing modes.

ty

What weapon rebalance are you referring to?

I thought in the last devstream they specifically said they were not going to be adjusting stats on primary/secondary weapons and will instead be introducing mods that compete with blood rush, condition overload and weeping wounds.

On 2021-06-08 at 11:44 PM, Leqesai said:

What weapon rebalance are you referring to?

I thought in the last devstream they specifically said they were not going to be adjusting stats on primary/secondary weapons and will instead be introducing mods that compete with blood rush, condition overload and weeping wounds.

yeah, I meant what you said tenno

I just have the communicagion skills of a weakened vulpaphila

Archived