Dear De, next update don't forget about shotguns

5 hours ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

Well there IS the Zenith!

Which I cannot for the life of me make any stronger than the Azima. Got a build?

5 hours ago, mrpyro12345678 said:

And then there's the sniper rifles

If that's what he was talking about, sure those are actually good. But I usually assume the Latron over the Lanka unless the word "sniper" actually appears in the post, which it doesn't in the post I was replying to

• Like 1

Keep in mind that some rifles don't behave like rifles and some shotgun don't behave like shotguns.

You need to make peace with the fact that regular shotguns will always be bad, there were some broken yet unimpactfull interractions with mass bleed proc but it doesn't even exist anymore, Things like Corinth prime have good numbers, it doesn't change the fact that the weapons are mostly useless. For close range burst dps honestly I never had to change since Kuva Quartakk(wich is btw my favorite "shotgun" atm).

Logically, you'd want something like a lich phage on par with kuva nukor, this would be a good shotgun.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Galuf:

Keep in mind that some rifles don't behave like rifles and some shotgun don't behave like shotguns.

You need to make peace with the fact that regular shotguns will always be bad, there were some broken yet unimpactfull interractions with mass bleed proc but it doesn't even exist anymore, Things like Corinth prime have good numbers, it doesn't change the fact that the weapons are mostly useless. For close range burst dps honestly I never had to change since Kuva Quartakk(wich is btw my favorite "shotgun" atm).

Logically, you'd want something like a lich phage on par with kuva nukor, this would be a good shotgun.

actually not all. look at Bubonico. a top weapon and has an interesting style of play.
It's just a shame that it is not implemented everywhere. because the gunblade has a much better performance and it is also independent of the ammunition. the logic is completely missing.

il y a une heure, Battle.Mage a dit :

actually not all. look at Bubonico. a top weapon and has an interesting style of play.
It's just a shame that it is not implemented everywhere. because the gunblade has a much better performance and it is also independent of the ammunition. the logic is completely missing.

Y it's true it is categorized as a shotgun and it is ok, however it doesn't play at all like a shotgun so I forgot about it, it kind of goes with the point I made however.

• Like 1

I'll be the odd man out here and say I love the Exergis. Put all the reload speed mods on it and does a great job and acts like a pump action shotgun that you never have to reload. I also have a pretty darn good riven for it, which certainly helps. Of course I've got a pretty darn good riven for the Hek too, which makes the Vaykor Hek a lot more viable.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, Sovyul said:

have the guns been buffed yet?

Yes. using Galvanized Hell and Savvy (replacing P. Point Blank) on my Corinth i one shoted 90% of SP grineer in Cassini.

2 hours ago, T-Shark69 said:

Yes. using Galvanized Hell and Savvy (replacing P. Point Blank) on my Corinth i one shoted 90% of SP grineer in Cassini.

which patch is it so i can read up on the changes