Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Id like to make a re appeal

(XBOX)XeroTheTrap

After a year of being banned mistakenly 3 times once for saying trap( not knowing i could get banned for saying trap) 2nd for having trap in my name (which i had in my name for 5 years in warframe and forever on my Microsoft account without issue) and 3rd for saying Baguette in chat which i get why because it sounded similar to another word, after further inspection on those transactions i believe i should only have 1 strike, you marked all of them as hate speech which is false accusation for 2 of them, i shouldn't have been suspended for a name i have had for a very long time at most you should have asked me to change it before suspension, in your terms it says you would negotiate which all i got was ridicule and nothing else, after that you decided to completely ban my account so i couldn't even discuss the problem, i would like to ask for a more extensive review of my accounts suspension because i believe you made a mistake, not to say i didnt.

P.s. i apologize for saying baguette

1 hour ago, (XBOX)XeroTheTrap said:

after further inspection on those transactions i believe i should only have 1 strike

I can see an argument for not getting a strike for the name (assuming you hadn’t been asked to change it). The other two are deserved. Just because you didn’t know you could get banned for saying something doesn’t mean you can get away with saying it.

You do have to appeal through Support. And it sounds like you tried that already. DE is under no obligation to help, don’t forget that.

Even if I believe it's absolutely nonsense that players can be banned for using those perfectly normal english words "trap" and "baguette"... i also believe that game devs have no obligation to warn us, give "strikes" before banning, nor show mercy or compassion -for all we care, these actions are run by bots with black and white commands. Yes or no.

I'm always careful around chats. But knowing that we can get banned by saying supposedly harmless words like those make me barely touch chat at all.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)XeroTheTrap said:

P.s. i apologize for saying baguette

Sorry but what's wrong with Baguette? This has some obscure english meaning besides a literal french type of bread? I'm not an english speaker and in my country baguette doesn't relate to anything sexual or peyorative.

Archived