How the game assistance supposed to solve players issues over other player s reports?

spotrez_

Question

It all started when some random player joined the lobby and called me [Aids] for being a good player!
Reading lots of articles about some players getting over ban for the same reason [typing N word] most of them got unbanned after submitting a request
I tried my best to be nice and patient asking for my worthless Acc that i was playing on for 400 hrs crafting the last component for my favorite prime buying some platinum from the website, trading with players, making friends etc.. after that [we will be forced to revoke your access to Support as well] yes that s what they replied to me.
I played alots of games just like any gamer and this is the first time i get permanently banned not denying that it was a mistake breaking their rules but where the time effort and enjoyment I spent playing the game go after.
I know most of you would say that you deserve it tho i want to read your ideas and suggestions as I respectively liked the game.
Thank you

11 answers to this question

So basically you own your mistakes, and hope to somehow get forgiven?

Sorry i don't have anything for you, mate. 

I just want to use this opportunity to remind other players, let this be a lesson: DO NOT GET TRIGGERED. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. FOR WHATEVER REASON. Because as you can see here, doesn't matter how sorry you are or how brave you admitting it, breaking rule is breaking rule. 

If you believe someone is breaking some rule: screenshot - report - move on.

Don't even interact with these people.

• Like 5

It happed so fast, well i was playing my last mission to get my first prime weapon lex relic and the random player joined with his friend we finished the run then typed me something mentioning that im an Aids] im supposed to report em but i got angry so fast and dropped myself on such a situation they typed nothing back on  the chatbox so i left the squad to logout and join again the next morning to see the msg you have been perma banned for violence

Wait, your first response to a weak insult was to drop the N-bomb?

No offense, but that's like taking the fast lane to banland. Looks like you already tried support too, so looks like you're not getting unbanned.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Kraethius said:

Wait, your first response to a weak insult was to drop the N-bomb?

Im sure everyone did drop an N-bomb or worst just didnt get caught by a reporter

Edited by spotrez_

51 minutes ago, spotrez_ said:

Im sure everyone did drop an N-bomb or worst just didnt get caught by a reporter

You saw someone else do it too but they didn't get caught? Well lucky for them; but it doesn't excuse you of anything.

You still broke the rule.

There are always more people who break speed limits driving than actually get pulled over; that's just how enforcement/deterrence works. You took a gamble on not getting caught, and you lost the bet.

3 hours ago, spotrez_ said:

It all started when some random player joined the lobby and called me [Aids] for being a good player!
Reading lots of articles about some players getting over ban for the same reason [typing N word] most of them got unbanned after submitting a request
I tried my best to be nice and patient asking for my worthless Acc that i was playing on for 400 hrs crafting the last component for my favorite prime buying some platinum from the website, trading with players, making friends etc.. after that [we will be forced to revoke your access to Support as well] yes that s what they replied to me.
I played alots of games just like any gamer and this is the first time i get permanently banned not denying that it was a mistake breaking their rules but where the time effort and enjoyment I spent playing the game go after.
I know most of you would say that you deserve it tho i want to read your ideas and suggestions as I respectively liked the game.
Thank you

Breaks rule

gets ?temp? banned

instead of taking your lumps, you whine to support

support says, no whiners, quit wasting our time or we'll ban you from support desk as well

goes to forums to whine some more

?that about sums up the whole situation?

This is a rated M for Mature game, and your behavior has been immature every step of the way.

yeah, you deserve it all. and probably more, I'm surprised you haven't been perma-banned for being underage.

• Like 2

The forums are unable to assist with account issues, including suspensions from the game.

You need to wait for support to reply to your ticket as they are the only ones able to assist with this, spamming support with tickets or being abusive to support staff will only lead to access to support being revoked.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/200182140-Why-did-I-receive-a-message-saying-I-was-banned-from-Warframe-

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043974052-Code-Of-Conduct-Respect-for-all-in-Warframe