About Void Storm

.LeiA._

Question

Are there any way to negate Void Storm (or tears) damage that appears on mission? (Except keep moving) Tried Void Storm on Pluto and I failed my mission because of the crazy damage that depleted my revive chances, it even one-hit my Mesa with 3rd skill active. 

13 answers to this question

On 2021-06-02 at 12:10 AM, taiiat said:

and in any Shooter, the first two things to always try is to try Interacting with something, or if all else fails, Shoot it! :D

On 2021-06-02 at 12:12 AM, -CdG-Zilchy said:

And if that doesn't work, shoot it again.

lol. you have to shoot it with your void beam tho does not work with regular weopens

1 hour ago, (XBOX)DarkPhoenix5748 said:

Tried to shoot it with my regular weopens before but didnt work. hmm i might have missed my shots or something

Possible. As you said operator weapons work, I actually find the operator clap(melee button) works well but I do remember shooting them with my pyrana and ignis.

Since your description is quite vague I think it would help us to answer your question if you gave the following info:

Which enemies are one-shotting you?

Have you tried other frames?

Can you show the modding/builds you are using?

1 hour ago, -CdG-Zilchy said:

No problem. Experimentation is the way to discover things in this game, don't be afraid to try stuff.

and in any Shooter, the first two things to always try is to try Interacting with something, or if all else fails, Shoot it! :D

Archived