Jump to content

Liches/ Sisters in Railjack Nodes


TomCruisesSon

Recommended Posts

I'm sure they wont let us or if they did it would get immediately patched out, but Meathooking our Liches and tossing them around would be hilarious. I'm interested to see how much they are going to let us get away with in our Necramechs when it comes to fighting Liches.  I feel like the Arquebex is gonna be brutal on them unless the Liches are going to get some sort of resistance to it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is already a whole bunch of enemies that can't be spiked.

They referred to the Lich fights as actual boss fights. So it's probable that there will be dps gates and immunity phases to prevent one shot Voidrig cheese lol. 

That or a special thing they do to blow up a Mech, kinda like the throw they do to Frames In melee XD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Reitrix said:

There is already a whole bunch of enemies that can't be spiked.

They referred to the Lich fights as actual boss fights. So it's probable that there will be dps gates and immunity phases to prevent one shot Voidrig cheese lol. 

That or a special thing they do to blow up a Mech, kinda like the throw they do to Frames In melee XD

I would honestly be ok with Mechs getting destroyed quickly if I get to see a Lich powerbomb the crap out of it lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

chances are DE will prevent mech cheesing at the source by not allowing Mechs on board the Lich's ship in the first place, but the mech can still be used elsewhere. I think that would be better than just making the Liches immune to mechs, since that would make zero sense lorewise: Necramechs are supposed to be brutal machines that can easily wipe the floor with any opponent, in a straight up fight, but having some kind of nullifier field that prevents mech use is just a reverse of Orphix Pulses, so wouldn't be hard to implement, and the Corpus have nully bubbles anyway. 

of course, if DE forget about mechs and we can rinse them with Guard Mode and IronBride, I'm ok with that too lol, but that's very unlikely to happen.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

of course, if DE forget about mechs and we can rinse them with Guard Mode and IronBride, I'm ok with that too lol, but that's very unlikely to happen.

 

 

I just want one day of this lol, it would be hilarious to see them getting slam dunked on by these mechs they probably had no idea existed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Waiting on lichs to make their own mechs so if you escalate and skip the parazon mechanic and mech finish them, they escalate vay hek style and come back mostly machine on hard mode. Then they will change what they drop into archwing/mech related stuff 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well even if you can burst down lich with necramech you will still need to go back to warframe for parazon every 3rd of hp sooooo....

personally seeing how crappy liches are so far, I would not mind being able to dunk their hp with necramech.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Elenortirie said:

Well even if you can burst down lich with necramech you will still need to go back to warframe for parazon every 3rd of hp sooooo....

Then you introduce multi-player, 3 Necramechs in Guard Mode bringing the Cambion Smackdown while the lich's rival waits for their prompt, ez pz

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...