Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kappa, Sedna bugged with Gauss

(XBOX)Omnitower

Okay, so my friends and I are having trouble trying to find the Gauss parts. Some people say it's in Disruption in Sedna on Kappa, but we only see Spy. One guy kept pestering us to highlight or open the "node" to see the list of missions, but there's nothing except Spy. Spy is the ONLY mission that exists on Kappa, Sedna. Others say it's on Kelpie, but we didn't find anything. Kickbot says it's on Kappa, while the Codex says it's in any Disruption mode. Please understand, I can't emphasize this enough, we have done EVERYTHING people have been asking us to. One guy said, "If there’s more than one mission on that mode at the time, be it nightmares, relics, or syndicate you’ll have to actually click on the node to see all the missions there." We know. Another says "its in Disruption on Rotation C on Disruption in Kappa." We know, but it's not there. "Restart the -" forget that, I've been playing this everyday and it's still not there. I'm pretty sure it's bugged and we would love to have this remedied. Thank you!

Archived