Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do?

FaladorGuard73

Question

Currently at a weird palce with my account I feel.

I want to work on my favours because I know all of them have some amazing weapons and stuff for you account but there are also some primes that I want to get to help with the favour farming but are all roughly M14 which I feel like quite alot of prime gear is behind MR14.

Should I go for the favours first or just get M14 and get the primes I want and then go for the favours with the new weapons and frames?

5 answers to this question

What's a favour? you mean like syndicate standing? Imo you should focus on unlocking all star charts(if you havent done that yet) and if you ask me, you should increase your MR Rank first so you can increase syndicate standing faster since Higher MR = Higher daily syndicate standing cap.

assuming favours is syndicate standings, why not both?

you have limited daily standings, so it's not like you can grind it all in one go.

you'll probably need to play two to four daily syndicate quests a day. just finish them quick every day.
then whatever place you chose to level up your weapons to increase your MR will give standings either way.

Not sure what you mean by favour? Standing as Huskaraen suggested?

After MR11 there's really not many weapons that are better than what you could already get. Kitguns (modular crafted guns) are even MR free and can be used by anyone. They take a bit to craft and may feel underpowered until gilded, but they are some of the more powerful guns in the game.

I would definitely not focus on just grinding MR. Syndicate standing is obtained by doing other stuff. For open worlds you can get relics, frame parts, do fishing, mining, but also gather unique and rare mods. This goes for any open world as they've all been set up the same. For separate syndicates such as Red Veil and Steel Meridian thats standing you gain passively by just playing the game. No need to farm it.

It's kind of difficult to assess what the "best" approach for you would be as I don't know where you are in the game. What part of the story you've completed or how far you are with the open worlds areas. But picking a goal that doesn't take a month to complete is probably best. You should set your sights on something you can achieve in a shorter amount of time. In the meanwhile doing longer term things on and off. That way you will get the feeling of progression and not hit a grind wall. Well unless you're into that.

Do both ! And more ! Assuming standing is favours, you can just work on it while doing anything else.

So go crack those relics open, and make sure you're leveling weapons during those missions for that sweet mr gain.

And keep simaris target updated, so that's one more thing you can have a chance to progress at the same time.

Never turbo focus on one thing, always look for ways to hit many birds with one stone !

Archived