3D Printed Miniatures

Is there any actual working database that houses a public access to Warframes models for 3D Printing purposes?

I know DE has the statues and such that they sell themselves, but is there a place where you can "build" your frame or input a rendered model into code for a printer? Like the D&D character builders you see floating around.

If there isn't this would be a neat way to go about it. Have two options:

1: Have DE print your frame for you. Send it to you in a box, we all paint them ourselves etc. This would cost the more of the two, as they're fronting the materials and printers.

2: You pay DE a sum to download a rendered model directly to your computer, and you print it yourself. 

Thoughts on this? I couldn't find any topic right off covering this. I'd personally just like to have one or two sitting around that are what I actually use on the daily.

Posted (edited)

I just Google'd "Warframe 3D Models" and got several results.  But, I would love it if they offered 3D print files in the merch store, especially if we had the ability to port our own Warframes from the game and then pay a few bucks for the print file.

Edited by MagPrime

2 hours ago, MagPrime said:

But, I would love it if they offered 3D print files in the merch store, especially if we had the ability to port our own Warframes from the game and then pay a few bucks for the print file.

Exactly. Our own armor combinations, ephemeras when possible, weapons. Give us a pose option and let us run wild 

13 minutes ago, (XBOX)XLambentZerkerX said:

Exactly. Our own armor combinations, ephemeras when possible, weapons. Give us a pose option and let us run wild 

...I would spend so much money.

Plus, 3D printers are becoming cheaper and commonplace.  So there is a market for this, and it would probably expand it.