Jump to content

Hound | Big but harmless |


Enderman20

Recommended Posts

Name : Hound

Gender : Male

Description : Big, fat and almost indestructible. Though he has a massive physique, Hound is inherently harmless, and his abilities focus on upgrading allies' weapons and defenses through magazines containing modified ammo, weapon upgrade kits, advanced barriers, and a defensive system similar to a turret, which through advanced systems borrowed from the Corpus, is able to intercept the bullets of the enemies.

Stats

Hp : 300 (rank 30 : 1.200)

Shields : 50 (Rank 30 : 100)

Armor : 700

Energy : 100 (Rank 30 : 200)

Speed : 0.90

Passive : The maximum amount of ammo you can carry with you is increased by 200%, and the ammo in each magazine is increased by 100%. Increase the amount of ammo you can recover by 50%.

Ability 1

Tap : Launches a collectible upgrade device for allies that greatly strengthens their armor and alters the structure of their shields, so they can take advantage of the armor. If an ally does not have shields, they will receive a double armor bonus. The shields of the ally collecting the boost are immediately regenerated.

Spoiler

Cost : 25

Duration : 25 seconds

Armor bonus : 1.000 (x2 for no shield warframes)

Hold : Throw a collectible power-up device. The device activates as soon as the shields of anyone who picked up the device are destroyed, creating a barrier that reflects damage, and which immediately triggers shield regeneration, purifying the ally of status. The device also activates when whoever picked up the device loses more than 50% of their maximum hp. The maximum duration of the barrier is a few seconds.

Spoiler

Cost : 40

Duration : unlimited

Barrier duration : 5 seconds

Ability 2

Tap : Switch between the various ammunition cases.

Hold : Throw an ammo case that regenerates ammo in an area around you to each ally. Allies (including you) can interact with the briefcase, to pick up a magazine containing modified ammo. Each ally can collect up to 3 clips.

Spoiler

Cost : 25% of your max ammo

Ammo case duration : 15 seconds

Aura radius : 12 meters

Ammo regeneration speed : 3%/s

Incendiary ammo : Ammo will deal 50% bonus damage in the form of fire damage, with a 100% chance to apply the fire status when hitting an enemy.

Acid ammo : Acid Ammo inflicts a 100% chance corrosive status to the enemy it hits, and when an enemy is hit by an acid bullet, it will take damage over time for 4 seconds equal to 35% of the bullet damage (corrosive damage).

Heavy ammo : Heavy ammo that hits like a train, reduces the movement speed of the hit enemy by 70% for 3 seconds, deals 400% damage to shields and robotic enemies, and generally deals 100% more damage to everything but the magazine capacity decreased by 66% and recoil is increased by 50%.

Fast bullets : This ammo travels at blazing speed, allowing them to pierce shields, armor, enemies, walls, rocks, spaceships and enemies.

Spoiler

This ammo type deals 34% of the bullet's total damage directly to life, ignoring shields and armor.

Punch trought : +5.5

Bonus projectile flight speed : + 145%

Ability 3

Releases a Firearms Upgrade Kit, featuring various improvements that allow you to upgrade weapons of any age, genre and faction.

Spoiler

Cost : 50 energy + 5% max ammo

Upgrade duration : 35 seconds

Buffs : +20% precision | + 20% fire rate | + 50% reload speed | + 33% probability to not consume ammo | + 25% probability to upgrade a critical | -35% recoil | + 1.1 pounch trought | -35% fall-off

Ability 4

Build a turret with energy and materials derived from your own ammunition capable of intercepting dozens of enemy bullets per second at an amazing 360 ° angle, and destroy them in flight. Up to 3 such turrets can be placed at the same time.

Spoiler

Cost : 100 energy + 25% max ammo

Duration : 40 seconds

Range : 25 meters

This ammo type deals 34% of the bullet's total damage directly to life, ignoring shields and armor (increase with primary fire rate mods and riven)

Only 2 turrets can be active at same time

 

Thanks for reading. Tell me what you think in the comments.

Have a nice day/afternoon/evening/night :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

Passive : The maximum amount of ammo you can carry with you is increased by 200%, and the ammo in each magazine is increased by 100%. Increase the amount of ammo you can recover by 50%

Before De made changes to certain weapon's ammo capacity, i would have laughed at this idea, but now :clap:

22 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

Ability 1

Tap : Launches a collectible upgrade device for allies that greatly strengthens their armor and alters the structure of their shields, so they can take advantage of the armor. If an ally does not have shields, they will receive a double armor bonus. The shields of the ally collecting the boost are immediately regenerated.

This is pretty darn powerful. I feel shields should only benefit from half or even 1/4 of the armor if this is to be used, granted how easy it is for them to be replenished. And lol, imagine the pouting faced 75 shield Valkyr when use this ability on her

22 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

Hold : Throw a collectible power-up device. The device activates as soon as the shields of anyone who picked up the device are destroyed, creating a barrier that reflects damage, and which immediately triggers shield regeneration, purifying the ally of status. The device also activates when whoever picked up the device loses more than 50% of their maximum hp. The maximum duration of the barrier is a few seconds.

meh

22 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

Hold : Throw an ammo case that regenerates ammo in an area around you to each ally. Allies (including you) can interact with the briefcase, to pick up a magazine containing modified ammo. Each ally can collect up to 3 clips.

  Reveal hidden contents

Cost : 25% of your max ammo

Ammo case duration : 15 seconds

Aura radius : 12 meters

Ammo regeneration speed : 3%/s

Incendiary ammo : Ammo will deal 50% bonus damage in the form of fire damage, with a 100% chance to apply the fire status when hitting an enemy.

Acid ammo : Acid Ammo inflicts a 100% chance corrosive status to the enemy it hits, and when an enemy is hit by an acid bullet, it will take damage over time for 4 seconds equal to 35% of the bullet damage (corrosive damage).

Heavy ammo : Heavy ammo that hits like a train, reduces the movement speed of the hit enemy by 70% for 3 seconds, deals 400% damage to shields and robotic enemies, and generally deals 100% more damage to everything but the magazine capacity decreased by 66% and recoil is increased by 50%.

Fast bullets : This ammo travels at blazing speed, allowing them to pierce shields, armor, enemies, walls, rocks, spaceships and enemies.

I sort of feel like "fast bullets" should be changed. The lost of damage i fear will make it severely un worth it, while buffing the damage may just make it too op. I think it's far too complicated to effectively balance

22 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

Ability 3

Releases a Firearms Upgrade Kit, featuring various improvements that allow you to upgrade weapons of any age, genre and faction.

k

22 hours ago, Enderman20 said:

Ability 4

Build a turret with energy and materials derived from your own ammunition capable of intercepting dozens of enemy bullets per second at an amazing 360 ° angle, and destroy them in flight. Up to 3 such turrets can be placed at the same time.

so a defense turret? How interesting

while there are many abilities here that i like, i feel like this warframe would be a chore to play. Doing nothing but spamming collectables everywhere, possibly in a certain rotation based off of each buff's rotation.

I'm thinking that maybe you should try just having the frame throw down a buff generator machine. Then simply use different abilities to have the machine(s) give off different buffs. This way players wont have to be chasing after you to get the buffs and you wont have to chase after them to give them the buff. You also will wont have to worry about spamming the abilities so much. These generators could do something more than just give clips to players weapons, you could also have it to where you can use abilities to debuff nearby enemies. Or make it to where you can go near a generator and pump some of your own ammunition into it, strengthening the generator by making the buffs it gives to players more deadly for a limited amount of uses. 

Up to you. 7/10 idea in my book. with the 3 points coming form the fact that i don't really enjoy using warframes that are so built around nothing but supporting allies like Trinity, the way fast bullets works, & the possible spam requirement of the abilities

Love the uniqueness though! The way it focuses on the use of guns is something that I feel would be  a nice change of pace in comparison to all of the current frames in the game

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...