Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

+Energy drop chance for magnetic status

Zeddypanda

What:

Magnetized enemies get a 1% chance per stack (capping at 10%) of dropping an extra energy orb on death and on shield break.

Why:

- Magnetic status zaps Tenno energy, which can't really be done in return against enemies. Instead, reversing it to refill energy fits thematically.

- Gives purpose to magnetic against all factions, but still most useful vs shields.

- Many ways exist to maintain energy, so would be a useful status without being mandatory.

- Very helpful for new players' struggling energy economy.

- Fueling abilities with your weapons feels good.

Good idea, but I don't think it'll help with how uneffective the element is overall. Magnetic would need more to at least be more effective than a Cold or an Electric proc.

2 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

(capping at 10%)

Also, I would change that cap from 10% to 50%. If you want extra chance to get energy orbs, then make it more significant.

1 hour ago, ElecDeathblade said:

Also, I would change that cap from 10% to 50%. If you want extra chance to get energy orbs, then make it more significant.

50 is quite a lot, you currently need an augment for a 75 energy skill to get those kinds of numbers, but I could certainly see anywhere in the 10-25 area working.

hace 4 horas, Zeddypanda dijo:

What:

Magnetized enemies get a 1% chance per stack (capping at 10%) of dropping an extra energy orb on death and on shield break.

Why:

- Magnetic status zaps Tenno energy, which can't really be done in return against enemies. Instead, reversing it to refill energy fits thematically.

- Gives purpose to magnetic against all factions, but still most useful vs shields.

- Many ways exist to maintain energy, so would be a useful status without being mandatory.

- Very helpful for new players' struggling energy economy.

- Fueling abilities with your weapons feels good.

OOOOO YEEESSSSS PLSSSSS

4 hours ago, Zeddypanda said:

50 is quite a lot, you currently need an augment for a 75 energy skill to get those kinds of numbers, but I could certainly see anywhere in the 10-25 area working.

Well, take in consideration that you get a 1% chance per proc, so hitting the cap at 50 procs is a lot of hitting enemies wwithout them dying.

Archived